Betconnect Promo Code
If you’re looking for a change from regular sports betting then Betconnect could be just the thing for you. Sign up today with our Betconnect promo code and you’ll be awarded some risk-free bets to try it out for yourself.
This page will tell you all about the Betconnect promo code as well as outlining how the innovative Betconnect system works. Intrigued? Read on and we will explain.
Betconnect is an interesting new take on the classic betting exchange model. You can register as a Pro and use the website in much the same way as you would any other exchange, or you can register as a punter.
Punters get to select a number of betting preferences and they will be notified when a Pro places a wager relating to one of those preferences. You then have the option of betting against the Pro (‘laying the bet’ in betting terminology) or you can use the Pro’s wager as a betting tip and search for the best odds using the Betconnect platform.
Betconnect is licenced and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, so you can rest assured that everything going on behind the scenes is fully legit and above board.
Betconnect Promo Code
At a regular sportsbook a promo code is used to unlock a bonus, usually the welcome offer. It allows the bookmaker to keep track of the new sign-ups and also rewards the punter for choosing that particular website. Some exchanges also have welcome offers, and although Betconnect works in a slightly different way than a regular betting exchange, the Betconnect promo code and welcome offer are very similar to any other.
Betconnect Sign-up Bonuses
When you sign up with our Betconnect promo code you’ll be given bonus betting credit to use as your liability. In layman’s terms, that means you can match the Pro’s bets risk-free up to the value of £50. We’re going to go through the activation process step-by-step and explain all the terms and conditions to be aware of. If you do run into any problems, you can contact the Betconnect customer service department. Their information is at the foot of this page.
How to Claim Your Betconnect Welcome Bonuses
Getting signed up and activating the Betconnect bonus code is very simple and will only take you a few minutes. Follow these instructions and you can’t go wrong.
- Click here to go to Betconnect
- Click the blue ‘Join In’ button. This opens the three-step registration form where you can enter your account details. Don’t forget to select ‘punter’ instead of ‘pro’, and type in the Betconnect promo code when prompted.
- Once you’ve completed the sign-up process, log in to your new Betconnect account and make sure you opt-in to receive the welcome offer.
- Go to the deposit section and choose a payment option. Make a qualifying deposit and you’re all set.
Betconnect Welcome Bonuses - Terms and Conditions
The founders of Betconnect have taken a concept which looks quite complicated on paper and made it simple enough for even a novice bettor to understand. The terms and conditions are similarly straightforward. Here are the key points:
- The minimum deposit to claim this bonus is £10.
- You will receive £50 in bonus credit to be used as liability for your first three bet requests.
- Any credit that remains after your first three bet requests will be removed from your account.
- This offer is not available for pro accounts, only new punter sign-ups.
- Only one Betconnect bonus code may be activated per household.
- You have to be over 18 years of age to claim the Betconnect welcome bonus.
Betconnect Sports Betting Offers
As well as the Betconnect welcome offer for punters, there are also welcome offers for new Pros. These often come in the form of a number of months commission-free, which is a great way to try out the exchange side of Betconnect.
You may also see other Betconnect sports betting offers for punters, but remember to always read the small print carefully before you sign up to anything. The bigger promotions tend to have more complex requirements and stipulations, so if you’re new to online betting, it’s best to start small and work your way up.
How to Place a Bet Using Betconnect Bookmaker Offers
Because Betconnect doesn’t work like a normal betting exchange, if you’re signed up as a punter there isn’t the same amount of options when it comes to placing a bet. Instead, the bets come to you via your preference list.
You will receive a bet request alert when a Pro places a wager which relates to one of your preferences. You then have the choice of betting against the Pro by clicking ‘Match’, or you can reject the bet by clicking ‘Not For Me’. To help you decide you can view the Pro’s betting information and the prices offered by several selected bookmakers. If you think the Pro has got it wrong, just hit ‘lay’ to bet against them.
Why Take These Betconnect Bookmaker Offers
Betconnect could have just used the novelty value of their website to attract new customers, but they have chosen to launch this generous offer as well. That’s a testament to the level of customer service here. Not only that, but there are no over-inflated wagering requirements. Your winnings are paid straight into your account, minus the free matched bet amount, and are available for withdrawal after your fourth bet request has been processed.
How to Deposit Funds To Your Betconnect Account
Currently, Betconnect only accepts deposits via Visa and Mastercard. Although some e-wallet options, such as Skrill or Neteller, would be a welcome addition, most customers will be able to take advantage of this offer using their credit card.
Betconnect Betting Products
Betconnect doesn’t have the usual range of betting products and features, as it isn’t your usual betting website, but there are still some nice touches that make it very user-friendly and a refreshing alternative to a regular betting exchange.
- No commission to pay on winnings as a punter.
- ‘Best odds’ option enables you to check the price for your wager at multiple sportsbooks in real time. A great way to get more bang for your buck.
- Blog section has plenty of information about how the website works along with betting tips and much more.
- Sign up as a Pro and you can use the website like a regular betting exchange with real-time updates and statistics.
- Punters have the ability to view performance data for each Pro, such as the size of their average stake, their average return on investment, how many weeks they have been up or down, and the number of bet requests they’ve sent.
- Ability to follow Pros with good betting histories to keep track of what they’re betting on.
Betconnect Customer Service
Betconnect doesn’t have a telephone support service, like many other bookmakers these days, but you can still talk to a representative using the live chat feature. Just click the blue icon at the bottom right of the website.
You can also email the Betconnect customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow them on Twitter at twitter.com/betconnect. If you prefer snail mail the registered Betconnect address is
Elder House, St Georges Business Park
207 Brooklands Road, Weybridge
Surrey, KT13 0TS.