- Latest Codes
- Sign-up Process
- How to place bets
- Sports you can bet on
- How to Deposit Funds To Your Account
- Customer Service
- Bookmaker.com.au Code FAQs
Bookmaker.com.au Code BLACKBOOK
- Go to Bookmaker.com.au via this link. We monitor these links constantly to make sure that they’re taking you to the most up-to-date promotions available. You won’t find a better deal for Bookmaker.com.au anywhere online.
- Complete the registration form. There’s a yellow ‘join now’ button in the top right of the screen. Click that then enter your registration details as prompted. It just asks for the usual information, and it won’t take you any more than a minute or two to complete.
- Insert your code. In the ‘code’ field, enter the Bookmaker.com.au code BLACKBOOK. Once you’ve completed the rest of your sign-up information, you’re all set.
How to place bets
Sports you can bet on
- American Football
- Australian Rules
- Gaelic Sports
- Ice Hockey
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Massive selection of 60 sporting categories.
- Huge range of in-depth betting options for each event. A soccer match can have over 170 different wagers.
- E-sports betting includes League of Legends, CS:GO, and Overwatch.
- Novelty section has current affairs betting on subjects like awards shows, entertainment, financials, music, royalty, and TV.
- Comprehensive racing results section for both horses and greyhounds.
How to Deposit Funds To Your Account
- Bank Transfer
Bookmaker.com.au Code FAQs
What is the Bookmaker.com.au Code?
The Bookmaker.com.au code is BLACKBOOK.
Is Bookmaker.com.au a trusted bookmaker?
Yes, Bookmaker.com.au is a trusted brand. In 2013, Bookmaker.com.au was purchased by the Entain Group - a reputable bookmaker in the United Kingdom.
What is the Bookmaker.com.au Code and what do I get?
Using a code is optional, but by using the Bookmaker.com.au bonus code BLACKBOOK.
Who owns Bookmaker.com.au?
Bookmaker.com.au was purchased by Ladbrokes in 2013. Ladbrokes (Ladbrokes Coral) in turn is owned by Entain, a British sports betting and gambling company which is listed on the London Stock Exchange.