- Summary of Coral Bonus Codes
- Coral Bonus Code
- Sign-Up Bonus
- Coral Bonus Code Pros and Cons
- How To Place a Bet at Coral
- Sports to bet on at Coral
- Coral Promotions
- Funding your Coral account
- About Coral
- Customer Service
- Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Coral bonus code FAQs
Coral Bonus Code
Coral Bonus Code
- Go to Coral via this link. This takes you to the right page on the official Coral website to claim your welcome bonus.
- Hit the ‘Join Now’ button. If you’ve ever created an account online for anything before this is pretty much exactly the same. You’ll need to enter your name, address, and a few more details. It’s all fairly standard and takes less than two minutes.
- Make a deposit to claim your bonus. Once you’ve done that, the world of online sports is your oyster!
Coral Bonus Code Pros and Cons
- No code needed! 🙌
- Easy to claim
- Bonus can be used on any sport
- Free bet only available in certain countries
- Free bet on valid for short period of time
How To Place a Bet at Coral
Sports to bet on at Coral
- American Football
- Aussie Rules
- Beach Volleyball
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Sports
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Water Polo
- Winter Sports
- More markets than you’ll ever need. You can bet on anything from Premier League football to politics. Whatever you’re in the mood for, we’re confident Coral will have a market for it.
- You can live stream various events. This allows you to be part of the action from the comfort of your sofa.
- The cashout feature means profit is always possible. That is, of course, providing your selection is winning.
- The Coral Connect card gives you access to exclusive online and in-shop bonuses.
- Licenced by two of the most reputable gaming authorities in the industry. The first is the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and the second is the Malta Gaming Authority. There won’t be any foul play here, that’s for sure.
- Various avenues of customer support available. This shows a commitment and determination to fulfil your needs. This is a sign of a top class operator.
- Coral has been around the block. It’s been able to trial and test various different things. After all these years, it’s found the perfect tonic which has come together to give you a sublime betting experience.
- Multiple games to suit all types of players. There’s a sport, gaming, casino, live casino, bingo, and poker section. You’ll surely find something that interests you.
Funding your Coral account
- Visa Credit
- Visa Debit
- Coral Connect
- Live Chat - Live chat is available 24/7 at Coral. Help is always at hand.
- Telephone - You can speak to an agent over the phone if you’d prefer. Lines are open from 08:00-22:00 every day.
- E-mail - If you don’t have a pressing query you might prefer to send an e-mail.
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- You won’t be able to claim the Coral welcome bonus if you make a deposit via PayPal, Moneybookers, Neteller, Paysafe, or Skrill.
- Minimum bets and minimum odds apply to this offer. Make sure that you’re in the loop before you start playing. It wouldn’t be ideal to bag a winner and then find out that you haven't met the qualifying requirements.
- Any qualifying bets must be made within 14 days of your account registration. Failure to do so will exclude you from the promotion.
Coral bonus code FAQs
What is the Coral bonus code?
If a Coral promo code is required, we’ll tell you about it on this page. Some free bet offers at Coral can be claimed without requiring a code, including those for new customers. However, if a bonus code is needed to get any sign up offer, we’ll provide details of it on this page.
How long do withdrawals take at Coral?
The time it takes to process withdrawal requests depends on the method you have used to deposit, although many withdrawals are processed in less than 24 hours.
Which sports can I bet on at Coral?
Coral offer pre-match and in-play live betting on a range of sports including: American Football, Athletics, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Darts, Esports, Football, Formula One, Golf, Greyhound racing, Hockey, Horse racing, Ice Hockey, Motorsports, MMA/UFC, Pool, Rugby, Snooker, Table Tennis and Tennis.
Is Coral a trusted bookmaker?
Absolutely! Coral have a great reputation and are fully licensed. A household name in the United Kingdom, Coral and is owned by GVC Holdings.
Who owns Coral?
Coral is owned by GVC Holdings. The Coral business was established by Joe Coral in 1926. It grew into an entertainment conglomerate before undergoing a series of ownership changes starting in 1981. Coral has over 1,800 betting shops across the UK.
In November 2016, Gala Coral was acquired by Ladbrokes, which changed its name to Ladbrokes Coral.Coral and Ladbrokes shops continued to operate under their respective names. GVC Holdings acquired Ladbrokes Coral in March 2018.
What happens if I don't use the bonus code at Coral?
At time of writing, if you do not use the Coral bonus code, you will still receive your £30 in free bets. Should a promo code be required, we'll tell you about it on this page.
Bet £5 Get £20
18+ only. Ts and Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. 18+ New UK+IRE customers. PayPal and certain deposit and bet types excluded. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.REVEAL BONUS CODE XXXXXTested Last used 50 mins ago