Interbet Promo Code
Do you like free bonus credit? Then you’ve come to the right place. You’ll receive a first deposit bonus up to R5,000 whenever you use our Interbet promo code. If you want to claim this offer read on for more information.
Interbet is a South African betting site which specialises in horse racing. However, you can bet on a variety of other sports including soccer, cricket, rugby, and tennis.
There are hundreds of markets to choose from. You can place pre-match singles, in-play bets, and even bet on the exchange. If you want to try and win a large amount of money from small stakes, we’d recommend building a multiple.
Let’s jump right in and find out how to claim your Interbet welcome bonus.
How Can I Create an Interbet Account?
The good news is that creating an account is super simple and completely hassle-free. Refer to the steps outlined below and you’ll have your bonus credit before you know it.
- Visit Interbet using the links we’ve highlighted above. They lead to the legit site, so avoid using any others.
- Create your account. You’ll need to provide your name, e-mail address, and mobile number as well as your ID or passport number. Next, create a username and password. You’ll use this to log in to your account so make sure you write it down and keep it somewhere safe.
- Finally, enter the Interbet promo code: PROMOCODE. Your account will be credited with bonus funds as soon as you make a qualifying deposit.
It’s that simple. If you want to iron out any details you can chat to a member of the support team by clicking on the icon displayed on the landing page.
Key Terms and Conditions
These T&C’s are applicable to the Interbet bonus. We’re guessing that you probably don’t enjoy reading the small print. That’s why we’ve jumped one step ahead and highlighted the most important information for you below.
- The 150% deposit bonus is only available on your first Interbet deposit.
- The maximum bonus you can receive is R5,000.
- Only customers who have been FICA approved are eligible for the welcome bonus.
- In order to claim the bonus, you’ll need to contact customer services as soon as you’ve made your first deposit.
- You’ll need to stake the value of your deposit and bonus four times before you can make any withdrawals from your account. For instance, if your first deposit is R1,000 and you receive an R1,500 bonus you’ll need to turn over a minimum of R10,000.
- Only bets with odds of 1/2 (0.50 South African) or more will count. Single bets on the exchange will not count towards clearing the requirements.
How Can I Deposit Funds To My Interbet Account?
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Bank Transfer
- ATM Deposits
- OTT Voucher
If you’re using a credit/debit card to fund your account the money will appear in your account instantly.
Of course, if you’re making a deposit via cheque, the funds will take a lot longer to clear in your account.
Also, you can enter an Interbet promo code whenever you’re making a deposit. This will give you bonus credit to play with.
How Do I Place a Bet With Interbet?
If this is your first time betting, fear not. We’ve included a five-step procedure to help you get started.
1. Find a market that you want to bet on. For example, if you’re interested in soccer, just click on the ‘Soccer Zone’ tab.
2. Click on the odds of an outcome and it’ll appear on your bet ticket to the right-hand side of the screen.
3. Choose your stake. If you’re placing a pre-match single, the minimum stake is R10. If you’re placing an in-play bet, the minimum stake is R2.
4. Click the orange ‘Submit’ button when you’re ready to place your bet.
5. Your total stake will be deducted from your balance immediately. All you can do now is sit back and wait for your bet to be settled.
Why Play at Interbet?
Podcasts - When you log into your account you’ll be able to listen to various podcasts. These include tips and previews for selected races. We told you this site was a racing lovers dream.
Results - Don’t worry if you don’t have time to watch the race. All of the results will be displayed on on the right-hand side of the page underneath the ‘Race Cards’ section.
Exchange - You can bet on the exchange at Interbet. This will allow you to view specialised data such as trading volumes and betting percentages. However, we’d advise betting rookies to stay away from the exchange until you have a better understanding of what’s going on. It can be extremely confusing if you don’t understand it. After all, betting is supposed to be fun.
Markets and Bet Styles
As we mentioned previously, you can bet on a large number of sports. You can view the markets by clicking on the ‘Sports’ tab at the top of the homepage.
Furthermore, if you’re betting on soccer, you can bet on the outcome of the game, the number of goals, and handicap bets among others.
There are three ways to contact support. They are:
Live Chat - You can launch the live chat feature by visiting the ‘Contact’ page or by pressing the icon on the homepage.
E-mail - If you don’t want to start a live chat, you can send an e-mail instead. Again, the e-mail address can be located on the ‘Contact’ page.
Telephone - Some people prefer to chat with somebody over the phone. If this is you, just dial 0214657340 or 0861150160.
Interbet is licenced by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board. This means that your safety is its number one priority.
Are you ready to claim your stellar welcome bonus up to R5,000? If so, enter the Interbet promo code and get cracking.
Last updated on 05 Dec 2022