- Latest Bonus Codes
- Promo Code
- Sign-up Offer
- How to Claim Your Welcome Bonus
- How to fund your account
- A-Z of sports to bet on
- Sports Bonus Key Terms & Conditions
- Mr Green Sports Bonus Code FAQs
Mr Green Promo Code
How to Claim Your Welcome Bonus
- Go to Mr Green Sports via our verified link.
- On the landing page, hit the ‘Create Account’ button. A three-part registration form will appear for you to complete.
- At the end of the sign-up form, you’ll be asked to select which offer you want. Tick the box for the Sportsbook welcome bonus.
- Go to the banking section and make your first deposit (minimum amount required).
- With funds in your account, you must place your qualifying bet (terms and conditions apply).
- Once the qualifying bet is settled, your free bet will be credited to your account.
Welcome Bonus Pros and Cons
- Easy to claim
- No bonus code required
- Can be used on any sport
- Only available in certain countries
- Some restrictions on eligible payment methods
How to fund your account
- Paysafe Card
- Bank Transfer
Note: If you live in Sweden, you can bet without having to create an account as your identity is verified by BankID when you deposit.
- Betting on more than 30 sports as listed below
- Bet Builder tool allows you to create ‘same game accumulator’ bets.
- Cash Out is offered on a wide range of sports and markets.
- Live streaming on UK greyhounds with more than 19,000 races aired every year.
- Instant bets available on live events.
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
- Platform available in multiple languages, including English, German, Spanish, Polish, Swedish and Finnish, among others.
A-Z of sports to bet on
- American Football
- Aussie Rules
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Olympic Games
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Water Polo
- Winter Sports
Sports Bonus Key Terms & Conditions
- New customers only. 18+
- You must make a £20 minimum first deposit.
- Place a qualifying bet of £10 or more on any racing or sports market at odds of 3/1 (4.0) or greater.
- The £10 free bet must be used on an accumulator with three or more selections (folds).
- The free bet will expire after seven days if unused.
- No stakes are returned from the free bet - only the winnings obtained from it.
- Deposits made by Neteller, Skrill or Paysafe are excluded from this offer.
Mr Green Sports Bonus Code FAQs
Do I need a Mr Green Sport promo code for the special offers?
At time of writing, no you don’t. Mr Green doesn’t use any form of promo codes at this point in time. If you need to use a promo code to claim their best free bet offers, we’ll tell you about that code on this page.
Is Mr Green sportsbook legit?
Absolutely! This bookmaker holds licences with the UKGC and MGA, in addition to being licenced in Sweden, Denmark and the Republic of Ireland.
Which sports can I bet on at Mr Green?
You can bet on a range of sports, with many pre-match and live betting markets available.
The sportsbook covers a number of sports including: American Football, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Darts, Football, Formula 1, Golf, Ice Hockey, MMA, Rugby, Snooker, Table Tennis and Tennis.
I forgot my Mr Green login, what do I do?
On the login page, there is a link for ‘Forgot Password’. Click this and enter your email and a password reset code will be sent to you.
How do I download the Mr Green Sports app?
There are links to both Android and iOS apps on the Mr Green website. Click the one you wish to use and follow the installation instructions.
Is Mr Green licenced?
Yes. It holds valid licences in Sweden, Denmark, the UK and Ireland, plus it has an international licence with the Malta Gaming Authority.