- Summary of Promo Codes
- Referral Code
- Sign-Up Bonus
- How To Place a Bet
- A-Z of Sports to Bet on
- How to Deposit Funds To Your Account
- Sports Promotions
- Customer Service
- Paddy Power Promo Code FAQs
Paddy Power Promo Code YSKAEQ
- It’s important that you only use our Paddy Power links that we’ve provided to visit the site. We cannot guarantee the validity of any offers or your safety if you use an external link.
- Click the ‘Join Now’ button on the main landing page. A registration form will pop-up, and you’ll need to provide your name, address, contact number, and a few other details. Once you’ve done that, you’re just one step away from claiming any bookmaker offers.
- Select a payment method and deposit funds to your account. However, please don’t forget to enter your promo code. As soon as you’ve done that, it’s time to get started.
Referral Code Pros and Cons
- Easy to claim
- Risk-free first bet
- Can be used on any sport
- Only available in certain countries
- Some restrictions on eligible payment methods
How To Place a Bet
- Once you’ve created an account, make an initial deposit and your bonus will be added to your balance.
- Now that you’re all set up, click on the ‘Sports’ tab at the top of the homepage. You’ll also notice a tab for in-play markets, casino games, bingo, and many more.
- All sports markets will be split into their relevant categories on the left-hand side of the page, as listed below.
- Once you’ve found a market, simply click on its odds and it’ll appear in your bet slip. If you want to build a multiple, you’re free to add more selections.
- Finally, all that’s left to do is enter your stake and place the bet. Just click on the ‘Place Bet’ button when you’re ready to confirm it.
A-Z of Sports to Bet on
- American Football
- Australian Rules
- Gaelic Games
- Greyhound Racing
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Sports
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Virtual Sports
About The Company
How to Deposit Funds To Your Account
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
- Bank Transfer
- Cash Card
- Cash Card PPlus
- You’ll be able to bet on a range of special markets. This includes the likes of TV and politics. There really is something for everyone here.
- Struggling to find a market that’s appealing to you? Don’t worry that can be rectified easily. Just tweet their official Twitter account using #WhatOddsPaddy, and somebody will get back to you with a price.
- In-Play markets are available 24/7. That means you can wait until after an event has started before you place any bets. It also means that if you wake up hungover on a Sunday and miss the start of the big game you don’t have to worry.
- The cashout feature is available once you’ve placed a bet. Long gone are the days when you have to wait for the final whistle before you can claim your winnings.
- Live streaming is available on hundreds of events.
- It’s licenced and regulated by the UKGC and the MGA. In case you didn’t know, these are the two most respected gaming authorities in the world. If a company is licenced by either one of them, you will be as safe as houses.
- Company was established in the late 1980s which means it has more than three decades of experience in this industry. Given that it’s a flooded market, only the best survive and thrive. This is one of them.
- There are plenty of bonus bets and offers for you to enjoy. Refer to the table at the top of this review for a lowdown on the latest deals.
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Only new customers can apply for the welcome bonus. If you’ve already created an account, please don’t try to create a second at there’s a good chance you’ll get banned.
- Similarly, sign-up offers are limited to one person per household. If somebody else in your house has an account, head up to your local coffee shop and apply from there.
- Deposits made from e-wallets accounts such as Skrill and Neteller will not count towards promotions. Try and use your debit card if possible.
- Furthermore, minimum deposits will also apply. Check this out as it’ll vary depending on which offer you’re claiming.
- Last but not least, use the promo code if required in order to redeem your bonus funds.
Paddy Power Promo Code FAQs
Does Paddy Power have a Promo Code?
If you're looking for a Paddy Power promo code or Paddy Power referral code, you'll find details of any required codes on this page.
Paddy Power regularly use various promo codes for some of their free bet offers and promotions, although a code is not always required.
What does the Paddy Power Promotion Code do?
Paddy Power offer a number of different welcome offers for punters looking to open a new account. Welcome bonuses and special offers range from enhanced odds, such as 100/1 on Man Utd to beat Norwich, or 50/1 for the Gold Cup favourite to win at the Cheltenham Festival, to exclusive 'Bet £10 Get £40' in free bets.
What is the Paddy Power Promo Code?
A specific Paddy Power Referral Code is not currently required - but all new customers can get a £10 risk free bet by joining and opening a new account.
Is Paddy Power a trusted bookmaker?
Yes! Paddy Power is well known around the world and is one of the biggest names in the betting industry, with years of experience.
Who is Paddy Power?
Paddy Power is an Irish bookmaker founded in 1988 in Dublin, Ireland. The company conducts business through a chain of licensed betting shops in Ireland and the United Kingdom, and by operating Ireland's largest telephone betting service.
Online via its website and app, it offers sports betting, online poker, bingo, casino and games. It merged with Betfair to create Paddy Power Betfair now Flutter Entertainment in February 2016.
Bet £/€20 Risk Free
New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £/€20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.Tested Last used 38 mins ago