- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
- Friday 9
- Saturday 10
- Sunday 11
- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin – Bet £10 & Get £30 In Free Bets
- Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin takes place on Saturday, April 1
- Sign up & bet £10 at bet365 to get £30 in free bets
- 18+. New bet365 customers only.
- How To Claim
- Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin Odds
- Bet £10 & Get £30 In Free Bets Terms & Conditions
Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Frankin Offer
Anthony Joshua returns to the ring to face Jermaine Franklin on Saturday night, and bookmaker bet365 are offering a special promotion for the big fight.
By joining via this page and betting £10, you can will receive £30 in free bets.
To claim this promotion all you need to do is meet the terms and conditions, and follow these simple steps:
To get £30 in free bets:
- Go to bet365’s Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin promotion page
- Open a new account
- Make a qualifying deposit of £5-£10
- Place a qualifying bet of £10 on any sports market, including Joshua vs Franklin
- Your £30 in free bets will then be credited shortly after your qualifying bets have settled.
Key T&Cs: Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin Odds
Anthony Joshua has been installed as the odds-on favourite for this fight.
The former world heavyweight champion is 1/12 to win the fight, and 3/10 to get the job done by knockout.
Jermaine Franklin, on the other hand, is 7/1 to pull off a giant upset, with odds of 10/1 available for him to knock out Joshua.
Bet £10 & Get £30 In Free Bets Terms & Conditions
- Offer available to new customers registering on or after 12:00 UK Time on 2nd March 2023.
- Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits up to £30* in Bet Credits. Your qualifying deposit is your largest deposit (capped at £10*) made in the 7 days prior to you claiming the offer. Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents.
- For more details on accepted Identity Documents, how to enter a PVC, or to upload your Identity Documents, simply log in to your account, go to the Account menu then My Account and select Verification.
- You must claim your offer within 30 days of registering your account.
- The maximum amount of Bet Credits that can be claimed is £30*. For example, a qualifying deposit of £20* will qualify for £30* of Bet Credits.
Releasing your Bet Credits
- Your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable. To release your Bet Credits you must place qualifying bets with a total stake value equal to or greater than the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Your Bet Credits will normally be available to use within one hour of the qualifying settled bet requirement being met.
- You may have more than one Bet Credits offer available on your account at any one time. However, qualifying settled bets will only count towards releasing one of the offers. You may choose which offer is active within the My Offers section of the Account Menu.
- Any single bets placed at odds of less than 1/5 (1.20) will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. In multiple bets at least one selection must have odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater to count.
- bet365 does not allow the ‘backing of both sides’ of a market or betting on multiple selections within a market/fixture combination to unfairly manipulate the release of Bet Credits. Where there is more than one stake placed on a market/fixture combination, only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement (if you have placed the same highest cumulative stake on more than one selection then only one will count towards the settled bets requirement). Any bets settled on other selections in the same market/fixture combination will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. For example, if you have a £5 bet on Man Utd to beat Chelsea and an £8 bet on Chelsea to beat Man Utd on the Full Time Result market, only the stake on Chelsea will count towards the release of your Bet Credits (if both bets were for £5 then £5 would count towards the release of your Bet Credits). If you were to place a further £4 bet on Man Utd to beat Chelsea, this cumulative £9 stake will count towards the release of your Bet Credits and not the £8 stake on Chelsea. In addition, if you were to place bets on the Win and Each Way market on three horses in the same race, two for a £5 stake and another for an £8 stake, only the £8 stake would count towards the release of your Bet Credits. This restriction also applies to market/fixture combinations where the same market is available on multiple separate occasions within the same fixture (either pre-match or In-Play), for example Tennis Current Set Winner or Next Game. If you have a £5 bet on Simona Halep to win the 3rd game (Next Game) against Naomi Osaka, and have a further £2 bet on Simona Halep to win the 4th game (Next Game), both bets will count towards the release of your Bet Credits. However, if you were to place a £9 bet on Naomi Osaka to win the 5th game (Next Game) only that bet will count towards the settled bets requirement, as it is the highest stake on a selection in that market/fixture combination, and not the £7 staked on Simona Halep. This term is applied in conjunction with the other restrictions.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push and Fantasy Sports entries do not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count towards the release of your Bet Credits. Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, the original stake will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits and only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- If you do not have qualifying settled bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) within 30 days of claiming the offer, your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed and the offer will be closed.
Using Bet Credits
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable. Any returns from Bet Credits stakes will be added to your Withdrawable Balance but Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. For example, a £10 bet placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) would give a return of £30 (£20 winnings plus £10 stake), whereas a £10 Bet Credits stake placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) would give a net return of £20, as the £10 Bet Credits stake is not returned.
- Stakes can be funded in part by your Bet Credits and part with your Withdrawable Balance; however the Bet Credits element of the stake will not be included in any returns. For example, a £10 bet placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) which was funded by £5 Bet Credits and £5 cash would give a net return of £25 (£20 winnings plus £5 cash stake) as the £5 Bet Credits stake would not be returned. If a bet is void and has had an opportunity to win (for example, in the event of a push), Bet Credits stakes will not be returned. If a bet is void and has not had an opportunity to win (for example, when a Goalscorer bet is placed on a player who does not then take part in the match), Bet Credits stakes will be returned.
- For the purpose of Cash Out, the value displayed will already have the Bet Credits stake removed and will be the actual return received if Cashed Out.
- Your Bet Credits cannot be: used as stakes on Tote (including other pool betting), Colossus bets, Lotto markets and Fantasy Sports entries; used as stakes on Bankers, If Bets, Reverse If Bets or Teasers.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days. Making a deposit, placing a Sports bet or participation in any Casino, Games, Poker or Bingo product is deemed as having activity on an account.
- Bet Credits can be used as a qualifying bet for the following offers: Bore Draw Money Back,
- Bets placed using Bet Credits will not qualify for the following bonuses: Soccer Accumulator Bonus, Tennis Accumulator Bonus, Multi-Sport Accumulator Bonus
- This offer is available in multiple currencies depending on your account preference and the specific information relating to minimum deposit and maximum Bet Credits currency equivalent values is stated here. These currency equivalent values are reviewed periodically against market rates and may be increased or decreased accordingly.
- This offer closes to new customers at 11:59 UK Time on 3rd May 2023 and can only be claimed by customers who register prior to this time (must be claimed within 30 days of registration).
- This offer is only available to customers residing in Great Britain and Republic of Ireland.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to enhanced payments, Free Bets, Bet Credits or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 may reclaim the enhanced payment, Free Bet, refund payment or Bet Credit element of such offers and/or void any bet funded by the Free Bet or Bet Credits. In addition, where there is evidence of such activity, bet365 may levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the Bet Credits, Free Bet, refund or enhanced payment towards the administrative costs incurred in identifying and taking action against the activity.
- bet365 may reclaim any bonus amount, Free Bets, Bet Credits, refund amount or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person. If bet365 has reasonable grounds to suspect that the bonus or offer is being claimed by or for the benefit of the same person more than once or by a group of people then it may withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to that customer or group of customers and/or void any bet funded by the bonus or offer and remove any winnings from such bet.
- bet365 may, at any time, make minor amendments to this promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Employees, officers and directors of bet365, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for the promotion. The same terms shall apply to the direct families of such persons.
* or currency equivalent
Top Betting Sites
05 June 2023
- Ninjas in Pyjamas vs LGD Gaming -
- ThunderTalk Gaming vs Anyone's Legend -
- Varbergs BoIS FC v BK Hacken -
- Malmo FF v Degerfors -
06 June 2023
- Fatih Karagumruk v Kasimpasa -
- Arminia Bielefeld v Wehen SV -
19 June 2023
- NBA Finals Offer -
Today's Acca Tips
Horse Racing tips