- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
England vs Germany - Get 35/1 Harry Kane To Have Shot On Target
- England vs Germany takes place at 17:00 BST on Tuesday, June 29
- Get 35/1 Harry Kane to have a shot on target at Paddy Power
- New customers. Max bet £1.
England and Germany meet in the last-16 of Euro 2020, and Paddy Power are offering new customers a special price boost involving striker Harry Kane.
By joining Paddy Power via this page, you can get a boosted 35/1 on Kane to have a shot on target on Tuesday night.
The offer is available right up until kick-off, providing you follow a few simple terms and conditions.
To get 35/1 Harry Kane to have a shot on target:
- Go to Paddy Power’s 35/1 Harry Kane promotion page
- Open a new account using promo code YFBCFH
- Make a first deposit of at least £5 using cards or Apple Pay
- Place a £1 bet on Harry Kane to have a shot on target during England vs Germany
- If Harry Kane has a shot on target, Paddy Power will pay out in cash at the normal odds and top up to the enhanced price in free bets.
Terms & Conditions
New customers only
Promo code: YFBCFH
Min deposit £5 using cards or Apple Pay
Max £1 bet on Harry Kane to have a shot on target vs Germany at the normal odds
Paid in cash at the normal odds
Enhanced winnings paid in free bets