Ladbrokes 5-A-Side Bet launched - Find out how to play
- Ladbrokes launch 5-A-Side betting
- First of its kind bet will appeal to fans of Fantasy Football or Football Manager
- Find out how to play Ladbrokes 5 A Side Bet!
How do I play Ladbrokes 5-A-Side?
- Log in to your account (or open a new one with the Ladbrokes promo code which will get you a nice free bet offer as well).
- Go to the Sportsbook.
- Head to the 5-A-Side page to find details of all upcoming 5-A-Side fixtures (they’ll have a 5-A-Side badge next to them).
Ladbrokes 5-A-Side Formations
- Balanced - Your standard 1-1-2-1 5-A-Side formation.
- All Out Attack - This skips the midfield completely, with a 1-1-0-3 line-up.
- Rush Goalie – Old school formation here with a 0-1-2-2 line-up!
- Park The Bus – One for those Jose Mourinho here with a 1-3-0-1 formation.
- Gung Ho! – Forget about defenders with this 1-1-3 line-up!
- Shoot On Sight - 1-0-2-2 line-up to try and bag some long-range goals!
Ladbrokes 5-A-Side Player Positions
Ladbrokes 5-A-Side Bet FAQs
What is Ladbrokes 5-A-Side?
With 5-A-Side, you build your own team of players, select the stat to go with them and build your odds accordingly to complete your 5-A-Side bet.
You can choose from an array of formations, including All Out Attack, Rush Goalie, Gung Ho and more, plus key positions such as Hacker, Baller, Playmaker, and Finisher.
How do I play 5-A-Side?
Playing 5-A-Side is simple. Log in to your Ladbrokes account and head to the 5-A-Side page within the Sportsbook to find our latest 5-A-Side fixtures.
What is the Ladbrokes Promo Code?
Use Ladbrokes promo code G30 to claim their best bonus which is currently £30 in free bets when you bet £10.
Is Ladbrokes a trusted bookmaker?
Ladbrokes is a high street name in the UK with hundreds of betting shops. The brand is well known around the world. This is a firm with a high trust factor.
Who is Ladbrokes?
Ladbrokes Coral is a British betting and gambling company. It is based in London. It previously owned the Hilton hotel brand outside the United States, and was known as Hilton Group plc from 1999 to 2006. In November 2016, Ladbrokes acquired Gala Coral Group, and changed its name to Ladbrokes Coral.
The company was listed on the London Stock Exchange, and was a member of the FTSE 250 Index, until it was acquired by GVC Holdings in March 2018.