Linebet Bet Insurance - Get a 100% refund on all losing bets
- 100% Bet Insurance now available at Linebet.com
- Bet Insurance available on all singles and accumulator sports bets
- Offer allows you to insure bets either in part or in full
- Exclusive Linebet bonus code also available for new players!
Linebet have launched 100% Bet Insurance, allowing players at the sportsbook to insure their sports bets to avoid a loss.
Bet Insurance is offered at a number of sportsbooks, allowing players to reduce their losses or avoid them completely.
The Bet Insurance offered at Linebet is comprehensive and allows players to insure sports bets either in part, or in full, with the paid-for service available on both singles and accumulator bets.
As players at Linebet.com can choose to insure bets either in part or in full, it opens up the possibility of completely evading losing bets!
All Linebet players can insure their sports bets - the service is open to both new and existing customers.
New customers can use the Linebet promo code NEWBONUS to get an exclusive welcome bonus when opening an account. Once registered, you'll also have full and immediate access to this offer and can start insuring bets should you wish to do so.
As noted, Bet Insurance is available single bets and accumulators. If your bet loses, the insured part will be refunded to your account.
Here's a quick example of how it works:
- You place a 10 EUR bet at odds of 1.8 and want to insure 100% of the bet. Linebet will insure 100% for a price of 5 EUR. If you agree to this, 5 EUR will be debited from your account.
- If the bet wins, you'll receive 18 EUR, paid to you in full.
- If the bet loses, you'll still receive 10 EUR because the full stake (€10) was insured.
More than one insurances for the same bet can also be purchased, providing the total amount does not exceed 100% of the bet. For example, you could initially decide to insure 50% of the bet, then 30%, then another 20%. It is worth bearing in mind if doing this that the insurance price may change depending on any odds changes.
To insure your bets at Linebet, simply:
- Go to Linebet.com and log in (or open a new account bonus code NEWBONUS).
- Once logged in, click on 'Sports' and find the market you wish to bet on
- Places your bet(s) - either a Singles or an Accumulator bet
- Enter your stake value and confirm the bet
- Once confirmed, go to 'My Account' and then select 'Bet History'. Select the bet you have just placed, then find the option "Bet insurance" and click to insure the bet.