- Monday 11
- Tuesday 12
- Wednesday 13
- Thursday 14
- Friday 15
- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
March Madness 2023 – Get Paid Out If Your Team Leads By 7+ Points At Half Time But Goes On To Lose
- March Madness 2023 takes place between March 14-April 3
- Stake will pay out if your team leads by 7+ points at HT but loses
- New & existing customers. T&Cs apply.
- How To Claim
- When is March Madness 2023 taking place?
- Where is March Madness 2023 taking place?
- March Madness Half Time Payout Terms & Conditions
March Madness Offer
Stake is offering new and existing customers a special Half Time Payout promotion that will cover every game at March Madness 2023.
By visiting via this page, you will be paid out as a winner if the team you back in the Winner market leads by seven or more points at half time but goes on to lose the game.
This offer is available until the start of the game, providing you follow the simple terms and conditions.
To claim the March Madness Half Time Payout offer:
- Go to Stake’s March Madness Half Time Payout promotion page
- Sign into your account or open a new one
- Place a ‘Winner’ bet on any March Madness games (including overtime)
- If the team you back leads by seven or more points at half time but goes on to lose, you will be paid out as a winner, up to $100.
When is March Madness 2023 taking place?
March Madness 2023 begins on Tuesday, March 14 and concludes with the National Championship Game on Monday, April 3.
Where is March Madness 2023 taking place?
The First Four of March Madness will take place at the UD Arena in Dayton, Ohio. The First and Second Rounds will then be held in Birmingham, Orlando, Sacramento, Des Moines, Columbus, Greensboro, Denver and Albany. March Madness then moves to New York, Kansas City, Les Vegas and Louisville for the Sweet 16 and the Elite Eight, before heading to Houston, Texas for the Final Four and the NCAA Championship Game at NRG Stadium.
March Madness Half Time Payout Terms & Conditions
- Pre-match single bets on the Winner (Incl. Overtime) market for 2023 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament matches only
- First bet per match, per customer, per household
- Bets must be placed before the scheduled time indicated on Stake.com
- Minimum stake: $5
- Maximum winnings: $100
- Winnings will be awarded if selection leads by 7 or more points at Half Time but ends up losing the match
- No cashed out or voided bets will be eligible
- Backing both sides in any related markets will result in disqualification from the promotion
- Please allow up to 72 hours for winnings to be processed and credited
- Stake reserves the right to disqualify any user due to promotion or account abuse, which may also result in a permanent ban
- Any user deemed to have a conflict of interest such as a professional association with Stake will also be disqualified
Top Betting Sites
11 December 2023
- Arantxa Rus vs Gabriela Knutson -
- Alliance vs Sprout -
- Ankaragucu v Caykur Rizespor -
- Konyaspor v Sivasspor -
- Empoli v Lecce -
- Cagliari v Sassuolo -
- Rayo Vallecano v Celta Vigo -
- Portsmouth v Bolton -
- Tenerife v Alcorcon -
12 December 2023
- DET Red Wings @ DAL Stars -
- Ice Hockey
- GB Packers @ NY Giants -
- TEN Titans @ MIA Dolphins -
- BKN Nets @ SAC Kings -
- Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat - Twenty20 -
- PSV v Arsenal -
- Lens v Sevilla -
- Barnet v Newport County -
- Man Utd v Bayern Munich -
- FC Copenhagen v Galatasaray -
- Napoli v Braga -
- Union Berlin v Real Madrid -
- Inter Milan v Real Sociedad -
- Sunderland v Leeds -
13 December 2023
- ENCE vs Cloud9 -
- Melbourne Stars vs Perth Scorchers - T20 Big Bash -
- MOUZ vs G2 Esports -
Today's Acca Tips
Horse Racing tips