Get 100/1 All Teams To Score in the Premier League on Boxing Day
- Busy Boxing Day fixture list in the Premier League
- Get 100/1 on all Premier League teams scoring at William Hill ahead of kick-off on Saturday
- New Customers. Max Bet £1.
A total of six games take place in the Premier League on Boxing Day, and William Hill are offering new customers a huge price boost on the Festive Fixtures.
By joining William Hill via this page, you can get an incredible 100/1 boost on each team scoring at any point in their respective games.
The offer is available right up until kick-off in the first game of the day, which is Leicester vs Man United (12:30 GMT kick-off), and is easy to claim providing you follow a few simple terms and conditions.
To get this 100/1 Boxing Day offer on all teams to score in the Premier League:
- Go to William Hill's 100/1 All Teams To Score promotion page
- Open a new account using the promo code EPB100
- Add all teams to score @ 100/1 to your bet slip and place a £1 bet (the bet must be placed via your mobile)
If the bet wins, William Hill will pay out at enhanced odds of 100/1, credited to your account in free bets within 24 hours!
100/1 All Teams To Score - HUGE Price BoostJoin William Hill and get 100/1 on all Premier League teams scoring on Boxing Dayclaim offer
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.William Hill is operated by WHG (International) Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar. William Hill is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (Number: 000-039225 R-319373-009) for customers in Great Britain, and licensed by the Gibraltar Government and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner (RGL no. 034 & 042) for all other customers.
Terms and Conditions
- New customers using promo code EPB100
- Mobile only.
- Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 23 December 2020 until 12:30 on 26 December 2020.
- Max £1 bet at 100/1.
- Returns paid as 5 x £20 free bets (30 day expiry).
- Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
- Full terms and conditions.