- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
- Wednesday 11
UFC $10,000 Dogecoin Drop - Win Dogecoin when you bet on Marlon Vera vs Davey Grant
- Marlon Vera vs Davey Grant this weekend at UFC on ESPN 25
- Place a $5 bet at Stake to win a share of $10,000 Dogecoin!
- Exclusive Stake promo code unlocks access for new players joining this sportsbook
Marlon Vera vs Davey Grant takes place this weekend at UFC on ESPN 25, and you could win a share of $10,000 Dogecoin when you bet just $5 on the fight.
Marlon Vera recently joined fellow UFC fighter Israel Adesanya as a brand ambassador for Stake.com, and the crypto sportsbook are giving away a $500 Dogecoin bonus to 20 of their players.
The $10,000 Dogecoin Drop is live right up until Vera vs Grant takes place at the UFC Apex in Nevada on Saturday, and it is easy to be in the draw for the Dogecoin giveaway.
The Dogecoin giveaway is open to all Stake players who place a minimum $5 bet on Marlon Vera. If you're yet to join this sportsbook, use the Stake promo code NEWBONUS when opening an account to qualify for 10% rakeback on future bets. Once you're registered, here's how to enter the Dogecoin Drop:
- Go to Stake.com via this $10,000 Dogecoin Drop promotion link and log in (or open a new account using the NEWBONUS code)
- Click the 'Bet Now' button
- Place a bet on Marlon Vera this weekend when he fights Davey Grant at UFC Fight Night ($5 minimum bet)
- Stake will contact all 20 competition winners via email within 48 hours of the fight finishing.
Terms and Conditions
- Must have a Stake account
- Must place a bet on Marlon Vera vs Davey Grant
- $5 minimum stake
- Draw will be generated using Stake.com's data supplier and users will be notified via email
- Prize will be sent to users vault, with players notified within 48 hours of fight finishing
- Stake reserves the right to perform additional KYC/AML checks as a condition of receiving prize
- No Stake partners or employees are eligible for prizes
- Full T&Cs can be found on the Stake website