- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
- Friday 1
- Saturday 2
- Sunday 3
- Monday 4
- Tuesday 5
- Wednesday 6
- Thursday 7
- Friday 8
- Saturday 9
2022 World Cup – Money Back If Your Team Leads At Half-Time But Fails To Win
- The 2022 World Cup runs from November 20 to December 18
- Get your money back from Stake if your team leads at half-time but fails to win
- New & existing customers. T&Cs apply.
- How To Claim
- What Is Stake?
- How To Get A $/€1000 Deposit Bonus
- World Cup Half-Time Lead Insurance Terms & Conditions
World Cup Betting Offer
Stake is offering new and existing customers the chance to claim a special money back promotion throughout the 2022 World Cup.
By visiting via this page, you will have your losing 1x2 bets refunded on any World Cup match if the team you back leads at half-time but fails to win.
This offer is available until the start of the match you wish to bet on, providing you follow the simple terms and conditions.
To claim the World Cup Half-Time Lead Insurance offer:
- Go to Stake’s World Cup Half-Time Lead Insurance promotion page
- Sign into your account or open a new one
- Place a ‘1x2’ bet on any World Cup match
- If the team you back leads at half-time but fails to win, your losing stake will be refunded.
What Is Stake?
Stake.com is a cryptocurrency based online bookmaker that offers both sports betting and casino betting.
You can fund your account using some of the top cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Ripple, while there is also an option to use more traditional flat currency.
You will be able to make use of the Moon pay wallet to exchange fiat currency for cryptocurrency.
How To Get A $/€1000 Deposit Bonus
Registering for a new account could not be easier, and when you sign up using promo code NEWBONUS you can get a 200% deposit bonus on deposits up to $/€500.
To claim your 200% deposit bonus all you need to do is follow these instructions and meet the required terms & conditions:
- Go to the Stake sign-up page
- Open a new account
- Sign up using promo code NEWBONUS
- Make a first deposit of up to $/€500
- Stake will then double your deposit, up to $/€1000.
World Cup Half-Time Lead Insurance Terms & Conditions
Applies to pre-match, single bets on either team in the 1x2 market for the 2022 FIFA World Cup
Only the first bet per match, per customer, per household qualifies
Bets must be placed before the scheduled time indicated on Stake.com
Minimum stake: $5 USD
Maximum refund: $250 USD
Refund up to $250 will be awarded if your team is leading at Half Time but go onto draw or lose the match
No cashed out or voided bets will be eligible
Backing both sides in any related market will result in disqualification from the promotion
Please allow up to 72 hours to be credited
Stake reserves the right to disqualify any user due to promotion or account abuse. This may also result in a permanent ban
Top Betting Sites
29 November 2023
- Ventforet Kofu vs Melbourne City -
- GamerLegion vs Fnatic -
- Dominic Stricker vs Luca Nardi -
- Arthur Fils vs Flavio Cobolli -
- Kerala Blasters vs Chennaiyin -
- Alex Michelsen vs Abedallah Shelbayh -
- Galatasaray v Man Utd -
- Sevilla v PSV -
- Luca Van Assche vs Hamad Medjedovic -
- Australian Open -
- Bayern Munich v FC Copenhagen -
- Arsenal v Lens -
- Real Madrid v Napoli -
- Braga v Union Berlin -
- Benfica v Inter Milan -
- Real Sociedad v FC Salzburg -
30 November 2023
- LA Lakers @ DET Pistons -
- DET Red Wings @ NY Rangers -
- Ice Hockey
- HOU Rockets @ DEN Nuggets -
- South African Open Championship -
- MOUZ vs Apeks -
- Hero World Challenge -
- Complexity vs FURIA Esports -
- FK Backa Topola v West Ham -
- AEK Athens v Brighton -
- Besiktas v Club Brugge -
- HJK Helsinki v Aberdeen -
- Marseille v Ajax -
- Rangers v Aris Limassol -
- Liverpool v LASK Linz -
- Aston Villa v Legia Warsaw -
01 December 2023
- SEA Seahawks @ DAL Cowboys -
Today's Acca Tips
Horse Racing tips