- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Conor Benn vs Samuel Vargas Predictions & Tips – Back Benn To Shine
- Conor Benn vs Samuel Vargas predictions for the fight on Saturday, April 10
- Benn boasts a perfect 17-0 record and is looking to land a world title shot in 2022
- Vargas is 2-3-1 in his last six fights but represents Benn’s biggest test to date
- Back Benn to get the job done on the judges’ scorecards
- Preview, predictions and head to head stats
Conor Benn vs Samuel Vargas Predictions & Tips
Conor Benn can take another step towards a world title shot year by beating Samuel Vargas.
Benn, son of British boxing legend Nigel, produced his most accomplished performance of his career last time out.
The 24-year-old out-boxed a defensive Sebastian Formella for 10 rounds to earn a disciplined decision win.
A similar display here should see him win, but Vargas’ aggressive approach could result in him being KO’d late on.
- Conor Benn boasts a perfect 17-0 professional record
- Samuel Vargas is 2-3-1 in his last five fights but his losses have come against elite talent
- Vargas has become a gatekeeper for young stars looking to step up a level
- Vargas has been knocked out twice in the last five years
- Benn has won 11 of his 17 fights via knockout
- Benn had to settle for a decision last time because of Formella’s defensive approach
- Vargas is much more wide open, easier to hit and that could result in a late stoppage
- Vargas’ last two knockout defeats have come in the second half of the fight
Conor Benn Form
Conor Benn possesses a flawless record at this time, but now he is stepping up the calibre of his opponents.
Benn scored a decision win over Sebastian Formella last November. The German fought defensively, making it hard for Benn to land a clean shot.
With the victory Benn went 10 rounds for the first time in his career and looked good doing it.
Benn does have 11 knockout wins on his record, but if he can KO Vargas it will easily be his biggest and most impressive win.
Samuel Vargas Form
Samuel Vargas has experience mixed form over the last three years, going 2-3-1.
Those three defeats have come against notable opposition though – Amir Khan, Luis Collazo and, most recently, Vergil Ortiz Jr.
Ortiz Jr became the first man to knock out Vargas since Danny Garcia in November 2016.
Vargas is not a man that can be knocked out quickly – only Errol Spence Jr has stopped him inside six rounds.
Conor Benn vs Samuel Vargas FAQs
Where can I watch the Conor Benn vs Samuel Vargas live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Conor Benn vs Samuel Vargas live stream.
Where is Conor Benn vs Samuel Vargas taking place?
Conor Benn vs Samuel Vargas is taking place in London England. The venue is the Copperbox Arena.
Conor Benn can show further development to win the biggest fight of his career so far.
The 24-year-old looked great last time out and a similar display here could see him stop Vargas in the second half of the fight.
Best Bet: Benn by KO/TKO Method Of Victory @-151.52 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Benn in Rd 7 or 8 Round Group Betting @550.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units