- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Huge incentive as unbeaten British heavyweights clash
- Daniel Dubois and Joe Joyce clash at Church House on Saturday
- Both British heavyweights put unbeaten records on the line
- Daniel Dubois has a professional record of 15-0
- Joe Joyce is unbeaten as a professional with a 11-0 record
Daniel Dubois (Career Record 15-0)
Joe Joyce (Career Record 11-0)
Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce Odds
Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce Stats
- Daniel Dubois is unbeaten as a professional with a 15-0 record.
- Daniel Dubois has won 14 of his 15 fights by KO or TKO.
- Joe Joyce is unbeaten as a professional with a 11-0 record.
- Joe Joyce has won 10 of his 11 fights by KO or TKO.
- Joe Joyce won the silver heavyweight medal at the 2016 Olympic Games.
Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce FAQs
Who will win the Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce fight?
Daniel Dubois should have the edge in this win. He is a short price for a reason. Back him to end the fight early, while Rounds 7-9 offers the best value.
When is Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce taking place?
The Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce fight will take place on Saturday, November 28 at 22:00 GMT.
Where is Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce taking place?
The Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce fight is taking place at Church House in London, England.
What division is the Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce fight?
The two British fighters clash at heavyweight level. They are fighting for the British, European and Commonwealth titles.
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet