Demetrius Andrade vs Liam Williams Predictions & Tips - Andrade To Stay Perfect
- Demetrius Andrade vs Liam Williams predictions for the WBO middleweight title fight on Saturday, April 17
- WBO champion Andrade boasts a perfect 29-0 record with 18 KOs
- Williams has bounced back from back-to-back losses to Liam Smith with seven straight wins
- Andrade tipped to retain title with one-sided decision win
- Preview, predictions and head to head stats
Demetrius Andrade vs Liam Williams Predictions & Tips
Demetrius Andrade should prove he is on another level to Liam Williams.
This is nothing more than a filler fight for Andrade as he looks to land a big name opponent later this year.
Williams does pose some threat with his punching power, but he is likely to get picked off a lot as he tries to unload.
We should see a disciplined, tactical display that helps Andrade get the decision and some rounds under his belt after a long layoff.
- Demetrius Andrade has a perfect 29-0 record
- Demetrius Andrade has won four of his last six fights by decision
- Demetrius Andrade is not renowned for explosive and exciting fights
- Liam Williams is 23-2-1 in his professional career
- Liam Williams has not lost since back-to-back defeats to Liam Smith in 2017
- Liam Williams' only stoppage loss came as a result of a cut
Demetrius Andrade Form
Demetrius Andrade has not lost in his professional career but he has hardly shared the ring with elite talent.
Andrade’s most recent bout saw him stop Irishman Luke Keeler inside nine rounds back in January 2020.
The 33-year-old American has 18 stoppage wins on his record but four of his last six bouts have gone the distance.
Liam Williams Form
Liam Williams has rebounded well from those back-to-back losses to Liam Smith in 2017.
The 28-year-old Welshman has reeled off seven straight wins and he has showcased his stopping power by finishing each opponent.
18 of his 23 professional wins have come via stoppage so he does boast some pop in his hands.
The question is, can he land one of those signature shots on a fighter as skilled as Andrade?
Demetrius Andrade vs Liam Williams FAQs
Where can I watch the Demetrius Andrade vs Liam Williams live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Demetrius Andrade vs Liam Williams live stream.
Where is Demetrius Andrade vs Liam Williams taking place?
Demetrius Andrade vs Liam Williams is taking place at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida.
Williams’ punching power means Andrade cannot afford to lose concentration for a single moment.
Andrade is an experienced and skilled campaigner so he is likely to stay out of trouble, pick apart Williams and get the nod.
Best Bet: Demetrius Andrade Winner @-277.78 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Andrade by Decision Method Of Victory @-109.89 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Top Betting Sites
13 April 2021
14 April 2021
15 April 2021
16 April 2021
17 April 2021
18 April 2021
25 April 2021
01 May 2021
09 May 2021
29 May 2021
Demetrius Andrade v Liam Williams