- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Dereck Chisora vs Joseph Parker Predictions & Tips - Parker To Extend Win Streak
- Dereck Chisora vs Joseph Parker predictions for Saturday, May 1
- Chisora was beaten by Usyk last time out and is 7-5 in his last 12 fights
- Parker is riding a four-fight win streak
- Parker tipped to get the better of Chisora over 12 rounds
- Preview, predictions and head to head stats
Dereck Chisora vs Joseph Parker Predictions & Tips
Joseph Parker should make it five wins in a row at Dereck Chisora’s expense.
Parker hardly looked great in his most recent outing against Fa, but he appears to have more left in the tank than Chisora.
He is also the superior boxer with a height and reach advantage.
Parker should be able to outbox Chisora over 12 rounds to get the nod from the judges.
- Joseph Parker has won four straight fights
- Joseph Parker has never been knocked out
- Joseph Parker is the superior technical boxer out of the two men
- Joseph Parker has excellent cardio and can go 12 rounds
- Joseph Parker has a 2” reach advantage
- Joseph Parker can fight at range behind his jab
- Dereck Chisora does not fight well at a distance
- Dereck Chisora could get picked off with punches as he tries to close the distance
- Dereck Chisora’s best days are behind him
- Dereck Chisora is 7-5 in his last 12 fights
Dereck Chisora Form
Dereck Chisora has ridden a rollercoaster run of form over the past few years.
A former world heavyweight title contender, ‘Del Boy’ has now gone 7-5 in his last 12 fights.
Those victories have hardly come against top calibre opposition either.
Carlos Takam and Artur Szpilka are the biggest names on that list and that says all you need to know.
When Chisora has stepped in with the big guns he has come up short.
He has lost twice to Dillian Whyte and also dropped a decision to Kubrat Pulev over the past few years.
And in his most recent outing, in October 2020, Chisora was bested over 12 rounds by ex-cruiserweight kingpin Oleksandr Usyk.
Joseph Parker Form
Joseph Parker made it four wins on the bounce when he beat Junior Fa back in February.
Parker has spent the last couple of years trying to work his way back into title contention after back-to-back losses in 2018.
The New Zealander lost the WBO belt to Anthony Joshua before dropping a decision to Dillian Whyte a few months later.
He rebounded though with a quickfire stoppage of Alexander Flores before the end of the year.
Parker then dispatched Alex Leapai in 10 rounds in 2019 before finishing Shawndell Winters in five in February of last year.
He made it four wins in a row earlier this year, but his victory over Fa was largely uninspiring.
Dereck Chisora vs Joseph Parker FAQs
Where can I watch the Dereck Chisora vs Joseph Parker live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Dereck Chisora vs Joseph Parker live stream.
Where is Dereck Chisora vs Joseph Parker taking place?
Dereck Chisora vs Joseph Parker is taking place in the United Kingdom at an as-yet unconfirmed location.
Parker did not look great against Fa but perhaps that was an off night for him.
If he fights smart and keeps Chisora at range he should be able to outbox the Brit and get the decision.
Best Bet: Joseph Parker Winner @-175.44 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Parker By Decision Method Of Victory @175.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units