- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - YouTuber Paul takes on NBA star Robinson
- Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson clash in the ring on Saturday, November 28
- The clash is part of the undercard of the Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr bout
- Jake Paul has had one fight for one win
- Nate Robinson is making his professional fight debut
Jake Paul Form
Nate Robinson Form
Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson Betting Odds
Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson FAQs
When is the Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson fight?
The Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson fight will take place on November 28, acting as the undercard to the main event of Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr. The pair will fight at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, California.
Who is Jake Paul?
Jake Paul is a YouTuber by day, and now making himself known in the ring with one professional fight win next to his name.
Who is Nate Robinson?
Nate Robinson was a professional NBA player, playing for the Chicago Bulls.
Who will win the Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson fight?
Although this is an intriguing fight, Paul has experience on his side and should be taking this one out.
Top Betting Sites
23 January 2021
24 January 2021
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Boosts - Get 50/1, 6/1 enhanced odds and Free Bets
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Risk Free Bet - Money back if your bet loses
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 50/1 for McGregor to win in Round 1
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 6/1 for McGregor to win at Parimatch