- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Steve Cunningham vs Frank Mir Predictions & Tips – Ex-UFC Champ To Get KO’d
- Steve Cunningham vs Frank Mir predictions for the fight on Saturday, April 17
- Cunningham vs Mir taking place at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia
- Cunningham is coming out of retirement while Mir is making is boxing debut
- Cunningham tipped to make quick work of ex-UFC heavyweight champion
- Preview, predictions and head to head stats
Steve Cunningham vs Frank Mir Predictions & Tips
Steve Cunningham has stepped in at late notice but should take the win.
Frank Mir was knocked out 10 times in his MMA career and was stopped in three of his final fights.
Two of those knockouts came in the very first round.
Mir is not going to be able to take what Cunningham throws at him. This could be over very quick.
- Steve Cunningham compiled a 29-9-1 record in boxing
- Steve Cunningham is a former world cruiserweight champion
- Frank Mir has never fought in a professional boxing match
- Frank Mir went 3-8 in his final 11 MMA fights
- Frank Mir was knocked out 10 times as a mixed martial artists
- Frank Mir was knocked out in three of his last four MMA fights
- Frank Mir has been stopped inside nine minutes in all 10 of his knockout defeats
Steve Cunningham Form
Steve Cunningham has not fought since being beaten by Andrew Tabiti back in August 2017.
The 44-year-old hung up his gloves after going 1-3-1 in his final five fights.
Two of those losses, and the draw, came against men who either had won world titles or had at least fought in world title fights.
His split decision draw with Antonio Tarver in August 2015 was sandwiched by unanimous defeats to Vyacheslav Glazkov and Krzysztof Glowacki.
Cunningham’s only professional victory since October 2014 is a six-round decision win over Felipe Romero just over four years ago.
Frank Mir Form
Frank Mir enjoyed a glittering mixed martial arts career that saw him become a two-time UFC heavyweight champion.
However, those days of competing against the best in MMA are long gone.
A knockout defeat to Junior Dos Santos in May 2012 would be the first of eight defeats in an 11-fight spell.
His UFC career came to an end in March 2016 when he was knocked out by Mark Hunt inside one round.
Mir crossed over to Bellator MMA and was subsequently knocked out by Fedor Emilianenko and Javy Ayala.
He did stop the rot with a decision win over Roy Nelson in October 2019, but he has not fought since.
Steve Cunningham vs Frank Mir FAQs
Where can I watch the Steve Cunningham vs Frank Mir live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Steve Cunningham vs Frank Mir live stream.
Where is Steve Cunningham vs Frank Mir taking place?
Steve Cunningham vs Frank Mir is taking place at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Frank Mir turned into a punching bag towards the end of his MMA career.
That spells trouble against a professional boxer, even if Steve Cunningham has been retired for a while.
Best Bet: Cunningham Rds 1-4 Round Group Betting @-138.89 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Cunningham Rds 1-2 Round Group Betting @187.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units