Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua Predictions & Tips - Fury To Stop AJ
- Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua predictions for the world heavyweight title unification fight
- Fury vs Joshua set to take place in Saudia Arabia on August 14
- Fury tipped to become undisputed world heavyweight champion
- Preview, predictions and head to head stats
Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua Predictions & Tips
Tyson Fury’s road to redemption has been an epic tale, but the best is yet to come.
The WBC world heavyweight champion possesses the tools to beat Anthony Joshua and become the undisputed ‘Baddest Man on the Planet’.
Fury is agile, quick on his feet and appears to have added some serious power to his punches as evidenced in his demolition of Deontay Wilder.
Joshua has been rattled and dropped multiple times so if Fury can make good contact with AJ’s chin here, it could be game over.
- Fury has an unbeaten 30-0-1 record
- Joshua has a 24-1 professional record
- 21 of Fury's 30 career wins have come via KO/TKO
- Fury has shown that he is capable of going 12 rounds, going the distance 10 times
- Joshua has gone 12 rounds on just two occasions and is known to fade in the second half of fights
- Joshua has been knocked down five times in his career
- Joshua has lost once via KO/TKO and the stoppage came in Round 7
- Fury knocked out Wilder in Round 7 of their fight
- Four of Fury's last seven stoppage wins have come betweens Round 7 and 12 (the quick finishes have come against very poor opposition)
- Fury has gone beyond six rounds in seven of his last nine fights
Tyson Fury Form
What can be said about Tyson Fury’s form that has not been said already?
He has quickly established himself as a premier heavyweight fighter despite spending a couple of years out of the ring.
Many would argue that despite the late knockdowns, he still did more than enough to beat Deontay Wilder in their first meeting.
The judges came to Wilder’s rescue, rendering the fight a draw, but Fury made sure there would be no such controversy in the rematch.
He picked apart the beleaguered ‘Bronze Bomber’ from start to finish before sending him crashing to the canvas for good in the seventh round.
In doing so made himself a two-time world heavyweight champion.
Not only that, but to many he established himself as the number one heavyweight fighter on the planet.
He will now have an opportunity to prove that once and for all when he attempts to unify the titles against Joshua in Saudi Arabia this summer.
Anthony Joshua Form
While Fury has overcome out-of-the-ring adversity in his career, Anthony Joshua has been forced to overcome it between the ropes.
The former Olympian was on top of the world as he stormed up the rankings and quickly became a champion.
But as fast as his rise was his, his fall from grace was even quicker.
Joshua was expected to showcase his skills and knockout power to the US audience when he made his debut on American soil in 2019. It all went horrible wrong for ‘AJ’ though.
Late stand-in opponent Andy Ruiz Jr hauled himself off the canvas and dropped the champion several times before the referee decided enough was enough.
Joshua regrouped later that year and outclassed Ruiz Jr to regain the belts he surrendered to the Mexican.
In his sole outing of 2020 he made straightforward work of Kubrat Pulev in a fight that had to be rescheduled several times.
Fury will prove to be a much stiffer test when the two men finally meet – so will it be a test that ‘AJ’ can pass?
Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua FAQs
Where can I watch the Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua live stream.
Where is Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua taking place?
Tyson Fury vs Anthony Josua will take place at a custom built arena in Saudi Arabia on Saturday, August 14.
Joshua is a better technical boxer than Wilder and should provide more of a challenge for Fury.
‘The Gypsy King’ is more than capable of rising to the challenge though.
Fury can produce a disciplined performance and take out a tiring Joshua in the second half of the contest.
Best Bet: Fury to win Winner $1.57 at Ladbrokes Australia - 1 Unit
Value Bet: Fury by KO/TKO Method Of Victory $3.75 at Neds - 1 Unit
Value Bet: Fury in Rd 7-12 Alt. Round Group Betting $5.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
19 October 2021
20 October 2021
21 October 2021
30 October 2021
14 November 2021
31 December 2021
19 March 2022
28 May 2022
18 June 2022
25 June 2022
Tyson Fury v Anthony Joshua