PNXBet Gameart Cash Boost Slots Tournament: $3,500+ Prizes, No Buy-Ins
The PNXBet Gameart Cash Boost slots tournament is live with $3,500 prizes to play for. Enter for free & spin for a top place finish. Here's how the contest works.
PNXBet is partnering with Gameart for the Cash Boost slots tournament. Play select Gameart slots until the 31st March to win a share of the $3,500 progressive pot.
As more players join and wager, the prizes will continue to increase. Here's how to join the tournament:
- Click over to PNXBet and visit the tournaments section
- Find Gameart Cash Boost and click the join button (tournament is free to enter)
- Play a minimum $0.09 on select Gameart games
Eligible Games: Royal Gems, Dawn of Olympus, Apocalypse Quest, Piggy Holmes, African Sunset 2, Mariarchi Fiesta, Neferti's Nile, Diego: El Pibe de Oro
Players with the most points at the end of the promo will be eligible for one of 10 prizes. Each prize will be paid out as a percentage of the final pot value. Here's a breakdown of what you can win:
- 1st place - 30% (of pot value)
- 2nd place - 15%
- 3rd place - 12.5%
- 4th place - 10%
- 5th place - 8%
- 6th place - 7%
- 7th place - 6%
- 8th place - 5%
- 9th place - 4%
- 10th place - 2.5%
Note: New to PNXBet? You will first need to sign up for an account to join the tournament. Use the PNXBet promo code NEWBONUS to receive a special sign up bonus.
Terms and conditions
- Players will join automatically from the moment they place a bet on one of the eligible games.
- There is no registration fee and the registration is open until the end of the tournament.
- Players need to play the eligible games with real money during the promotion period to qualify for the Tournament.
- The minimum bet amount for this tournament is shown on this page above.
- Any bets of less than the amount shown will not be counted as a point.
- The tournament’s win criterion is “The higher the difference between single win divided by the single bet, the more you score”.
- The leaderboard will display players with the highest number of points.
- The leaderboard will be updated every 5 seconds.
- The qualifying players who score the highest number of Leaderboard points at the end of the tournament will win a share of the prize pool.
- The guaranteed prize pool will be shared between winners as shown in the “Prizes” section at the Tournaments page.
- Cash prizes have no wagering requirements.
- All cash prizes will be deposited to the winner’s real accounts at the end of the tournament and can be withdrawn at any time.
- In the event of two or more players finishing the tournament on the same leaderboard position, the player who registered first will get the higher prize.