GGPoker Slots Spring Championship: $100,000 Slots Tournament (Free to enter)
Details of the GGPoker Slots Spring Championship - here's how you can win your share of $100,000.
GGPoker has announced the Slots Spring Championship - a $100,000 tournament running until June 1st. Wager on the tournament select games and earn points to win bigger and better prizes. Here's how you can join the competition:
- Visit GGPoker and click to the Slots Spring Championship offer
- Play select games and opt-in via the menu
- Follow the tournament instructions and score the most points to win
There are two types of alternating tournaments available:
- Highest ranks (by total bet amount) - Wager more than other members to win better prizes
- Highest ranks (by single spin win amount) - You score more points for bigger wins
Each tournament will last for two days with daily cash prizes of $3,500 to win.
There is no minimum bet required to score points in the turnover or highest single win tournaments.
Here are the prizes you can win in each tournament:
|Highest Single Spin Wins Tournament|
All of the following games are eligible to earn points in either context: Sweet Bonanza, Fruity Party, The Dog House Megaways, Gems Bonanza, Madame Destiny Megaways, Big Bass Bonanza, Wild West Gold, Sweet Fire 88, The Dog House, Great Rhino Megaways, Wolf Gold, John Hunter and the Book of Tut, Fishin' Reels and Gates of Olympus.
Terms and Conditions
- 15 Tournament that based on highest total bet amount mechanic. Scores = Total bet amount converted to USD currency.
- Tournament prize worth $3,500 and will be shared among top 10 Players who has highest scores in the leaderboard.
- 14 Tournament that based on highest single spin win amount adjusted to bet amount mechanic. Scores = Highest single winning amount/ bet amount.
- Tournament prize worth $3,500 and will be shared among top 15 Players who has highest scores in the leaderboard.
- No minimum bet requirement.
- If there are two or more players with identical score in tournament leaderboard, the player who scores it first will get the higher position on the leader board.