Paddy Power Weekly Slots Tournament: How to win £62,500 per week
The Paddy Power weekly slots tournament gives you a chance to win £62,500 per week. We show you the games to play and how to win.
Paddy Power has joined Pragmatic Play's popular networked slots tournament: Drops & Wins. Players can now spin for a chance to win £62,500 in weekly prizes
To join Drops & Wins at Paddy Power, here's what you need to do:
Step 1: Click over to Paddy Power and find eligible games
Step 2: Opt in to the promotion - you will receive a notification in-game
Step 3: Stake £0.50 or more on qualifying slots and climb the leaderboard.
The players with the most points at the end of the promotion will win a prize.
Only play on select games will count towards the tournament. Here are all the Pragmatic Play slots you can win:
- Wolf Gold™
- Mustang Gold™
- Sweet Bonanza™
- John Hunter Scarab Queen™
- John Hunter and the Book of Tut™
- The Dog House Megaways™
- Great Rhino Megaways™
- Pirate Gold™
- Curse of the Werewolf Megaways
- Sweet Bonanza Xmas
- Cowboys Gold
- Wild West Gold
- Wild Wild Riches Luck Of The Irish
- The Hand of Midas
Terms and Conditions
- There is no minimum bet required on the eligible games to take part in the tournament.
- Your highest win from a single spin amount on any eligible game is adjusted to the amount of the spin and will determine your score on our weekly leaderboards.
- The leaderboard can be found in-game.
- Weekly prize pool of £31,000 in total across 550 prizes.
- Prizes will be added to your account before 5pm (UK time) on the next business day.
- Maximum of one prize per winning customer.
- In the event of two or more players finishing a tournament on the same leaderboard position, the player who has achieved the score first will receive the higher prize.
- If the winning spin exceeds €/£ 10, the prize will be paid out based on a bet of €/£ 10.
- Prizes are in the form of a multiplier on your winning spin, and the number of each, are set out in the table below.