Spinia Lottery: Get Weekly Free Spins on Pragmatic Play Slots
Details of the Spinia Lottery - giving you a chance to win free spins every week. Here's how you can get your spins on Pragmatic Play slots.
Spinia has introduced a weekly lottery with 5,000 free spins up for grabs. Members who deposit 10 EUR or more will now earn lottery tickets - with the chance to earn an unlimited number of entries. There are 125 lottery prizes available every week with up to 100 free spins up for grabs. Here's how you can join in:
- Visit Spinia and head to the lottery sections
- Deposit 10 EUR or more to receive one lottery ticket
- Keep depositing to earn more tickets - there's no cap on how many you can win.
Free spins come with a 5x wagering requirement and will be paid on the Gems Bonanza slot. Once you have met the wagering requirements - you can withdraw your winnings.
Quick Tip: The best way to win a lottery is to buy as many tickets as possible. You can earn an unlimited amount for the draw - and you will receive a ticket every time you deposit 10 EUR.
Spinia is a new online casino with weekly slots and live casino tournaments alongside their ongoing lottery. The site offers over 500 games from providers like Play'n Go, NetEnt and many more.
For more information on the lottery offer, see the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- The lottery is available to all Spinia players. For each 10 EUR / 15 CAD deposited the player gets 1 lottery ticket.
- At the time of the draw the player's account must not be blocked.
- The number of lottery tickets one player can claim is not limited! The more tickets you collect for the draw, the more chances you have of winning a prize, or several ones.
- The free spins are credited for a slot called Gems Bonanza*. Free spin winnings are subject to a wagering requirement of X5. You have 14 days to wager the amount won with the free spins the required number of times. * In case Gems Bonanza is unavailable in your region, free spins will be credited for slot Primal Hunt.
- General bonus terms and conditions must be observed.