Bet on Poker Betting Sites
Best BetGames Bet on Poker Sites
Hollywood bets: Bet £10 Get 4x £5 in free bets. Use the promo code NEWBONUS.
STS: 18+. New depositing STSbet.co.uk customers only with promo code NEWBONUS. First deposit min. £20. Wager min. £100 on any sportsbook-related markets, single or accumulator bets, pre-match or in-play, with min. odds of 4/5. £5 cash for each £100 wagered. Up to £50 cash in total. Deposit method restrictions apply. Full T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org
How to play Bet on Poker
- Dealing phase: The game starts with the dealer dealing 12 cards to the player positions. There are 6 positions in total - with each position receiving two cards each.
- Betting phase: Once all cards are dealt, bettors may place their wagers based on the drawn cards. At this stage in the game, you can bet on all six hands or specific hand combinations. The betting interval lasts about a minute giving you plenty of time to choose.
- Flop: Once the betting phase is over, the dealer will draw three cards. Players will once again be able to bet - with the odds adapting to the new cards on the table. The betting interval will end after around 40 seconds.
- Turn: After the flop betting interval, a fourth card will be drawn - followed by one final betting interval. At this point, some hands may be locked - meaning no more bets can be placed on them. This is your last betting opportunity - so use it wisely.
- River: After the final betting phase, the river card will be drawn - ending the game round. The winning hand will be highlighted and the dealer will shuffle the deck for the next game.
Bet on Poker Betting Options
- High card
- One pair
- Two pairs
- Three of a kind
- Full house
- Four of a kind
- Straight flush
- Royal flush
Bet on Poker Strategy
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Bet on Poker fair?
Yes, this is a fair game. While the deck is manually shuffled - the dealer does shuffle the cards thoroughly. This shuffling is also filmed live for full transparency.
How much can you win playing Bet on Poker?
As this is a fixed-odds betting game, the payouts change depending on the cards drawn. Odds also change during the flop and turn betting intervals.
What is the best Bet on Poker bet?
The best Bet on Poker bet is to wager on hands that have a potential for a straight or flush. High-value pairs are also worth considering.
Where can I play Bet on Poker?
Bet on Poker is available at sportsbooks that are partnered with software supplier Betgames.TV.