Bet on Poker Betting Sites
Where to Play BetGames Bet on Poker
William Hill: New customers only. 21+ only. T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
888sport: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
bet365 Sport NJ: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply. Sign up using the bonus code NEWBONUS, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. Over 18s. Begameaware.org. The bonus code NEWBONUS can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.
Borgata Sports: Licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement as an Internet gaming operator in accordance with the Casino Control Act N.J.S.A. 5:12-1 and its implementing regulations. Only customers 21 and over are permitted to play our games. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER
BetMGM: Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. Receive a 100% Deposit Match offer on your first deposit up to $500. There is a 2x wagering requirement on the bonus received from this promotion. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
betstars: 18+ only. T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org
PointsBet: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
How to play Bet on Poker
- Dealing phase: The game starts with the dealer dealing 12 cards to the player positions. There are 6 positions in total - with each position receiving two cards each.
- Betting phase: Once all cards are dealt, bettors may place their wagers based on the drawn cards. At this stage in the game, you can bet on all six hands or specific hand combinations. The betting interval lasts about a minute giving you plenty of time to choose.
- Flop: Once the betting phase is over, the dealer will draw three cards. Players will once again be able to bet - with the odds adapting to the new cards on the table. The betting interval will end after around 40 seconds.
- Turn: After the flop betting interval, a fourth card will be drawn - followed by one final betting interval. At this point, some hands may be locked - meaning no more bets can be placed on them. This is your last betting opportunity - so use it wisely.
- River: After the final betting phase, the river card will be drawn - ending the game round. The winning hand will be highlighted and the dealer will shuffle the deck for the next game.
Bet on Poker Betting Options
- High card
- One pair
- Two pairs
- Three of a kind
- Full house
- Four of a kind
- Straight flush
- Royal flush
Bet on Poker Strategy
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Bet on Poker fair?
Yes, this is a fair game. While the deck is manually shuffled - the dealer does shuffle the cards thoroughly. This shuffling is also filmed live for full transparency.
How much can you win playing Bet on Poker?
As this is a fixed-odds betting game, the payouts change depending on the cards drawn. Odds also change during the flop and turn betting intervals.
What is the best Bet on Poker bet?
The best Bet on Poker bet is to wager on hands that have a potential for a straight or flush. High-value pairs are also worth considering.
Where can I play Bet on Poker?
Bet on Poker is available at sportsbooks that are partnered with software supplier Betgames.TV.