Betfair go Non-Runner No Bet at the 2021 Cheltenham Festival
- We bring you the news that Betfair has added NRNB stipulations to their 2021 Cheltenham Festival markets
- Back any horse in any market at the upcoming Cheltenham Festival
- If it doesn't run, you'll get your money back in CASH
How To Claim:
- Sign up with Betfair or log into your existing account
- Back any horse to win a race at the 2021 Cheltenham Festival
- If it doesn't run in that race, you'll get your money back
Ante-Post punters rejoice whenever their favorite bookmaker goes NRNB for the Cheltenham Festival, and that moment has come for Betfair users. Betfair is now Non-Runner No Bet on all 28 Cheltenham Festival markets.
Non-Runner No Bet gives ante-post bettors a great insurance policy. Back any horse running at the 2021 Cheltenham Festival, and you'll get your money back in cash.
If you've rolled your NRNB bets into a multiple and one of the horses does not run, your bet will be settled on the remaining selections.
Fancy making the most of Betfair going NRNB? Check out the Cheltenham Festival section on our website, where we've already uploaded a couple of ante-post bets!
Non-Runner No Bet On All MarketsBetfair's 2021 Cheltenham Festival OfferJOIN HERE
18+ only. Ts and Cs apply.
Betfair's NRNB at the Cheltenham Festival Terms And Conditions
Non Runner Money Back applies to bets placed after 10:00 on Tuesday 12th January on all 2021 Cheltenham Festival races. Applies to Sportsbook bets only. T&Cs apply. Bundle: New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat x5 to receive max £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply. Full terms and conditions can be found here...