Cheltenham Day 2 Tips
2021 Cheltenham Festival Day 2 Tips
Cheltenham Day 2 Tips 2021 (Wednesday)
|Time||Wednesday Races||Tips / 2021 Results||Bet / Watch Replays|
WON: Bob Olinger to win 6/4
|13:55||Brown Advisory Novices' Chase||Result: Monkfish 1/4F|
WON: Craigneiche (EW) 7/1
|15:05||Champion Chase||Result: Put The Kettle On 17/2|
|15:40||Cross Country Chase||WON: Tiger Roll to win 9/2|
|16:15||Grand Annual Chase||Result: Sky Pirate 14/1|
|16:50||Champion Bumper||WON: Sir Gerhard to win 7/4|
Bookmakers & Free Bets
Day 2 Cheltenham Festival Free Bets 2021
Cheltenham Races Day 2 - Ladies Day (Wednesday 17th March 2021)
- Date Race Name Prize Money Distance Track
- Wed 16 13:20 Ballymore Novices' Hurdle (Grade 1) £125,000 2m 5f Cheltenham
- Wed 16 13:55 Brown Advisory Novices' Chase (Grade 1) £175,000 3m abt ½ f Cheltenham
- Wed 16 14:30 Coral Cup (Grade 3) £100,000 2m abt 5f Cheltenham
- Wed 16 15:05 Queen Mother Champion Chase (Grade 1) £400,000 2m Cheltenham
- Wed 16 15:40 Grand Annual Chase (Grade 3) £111,000 2m Cheltenham
- Wed 16 15:40 Cross Country Chase (Ungraded) £65,000 3m 6f Cheltenham
- Wed 16 16:50 Champion Bumper (Grade 1) £75,000 2m abt ½f Cheltenham
Cheltenham Festival Day 2 Results & Winners (2021)
2020 Full Day 2 Results
Cheltenham Festival Day 2 Final Results (2020)
Cheltenham Festival Day 2 FAQs
When is Ladies' Day at Cheltenham?
Day Two at Cheltenham, also known as Ladies Day at the Cheltenham Festival, takes place on Wednesday, March 17th 2021.
What is the feature race on Day Two of the Cheltenham Festival?
The Queen Mother Champion Chase (15:05) is the highlight on Ladies Day at Cheltenham.
How can I live stream the races at the 2021 Cheltenham Festival?
There are many bookmakers that allow you to watch the Cheltenham Festival live once you have placed a bet on it. We have a favourite betting site that we use, as they also stream most other sports in the world.
What is the first race on Day Two?
Ladies Day kicks off with the Ballymore Novices' Hurdle at 13:20. There are seven races in total on Wednesday, 17th March 2021.