Barbados Royals vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Predictions & Tips - Patriots looking for 5th win on the bounce
- Barbados Royals vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots predictions for Friday’s CPL match
- Fixture will be played at Warner Stadium at 12:00am BST
- Rutherford has scored 50+ runs in 3 of his last 4 matches
- Can the Patriots continue winning form?
- Tips, stats, team news & preview
The Patriots tipped to continue winning momentum (Getty Images)
Barbados Royals vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Predictions
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have won their opening four matches of the Caribbean Premier League. They have already made a strong statement so we're backing them to make it five wins in a row.
- Barbados Royals vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Predictions
- Head to Head
- Barbados Royals Form
- Barbados Royals Injuries & Team News
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Form
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Injuries & Team News
- Barbados Royals vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Live Stream FAQ
- Barbados Royals have lost 3 of their last 4 matches.
- Barbados Royals’ Glenn Phillips has scored 24, 56* & 31 runs in his last 3 matches.
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have won their last 4 matches.
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots’ Sherfane Rutherford has scored 50+ runs in 3 of his last 4 matches.
Head to Head
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots and the Barbados Royals are level at 3-3 in their last six matches. They met a few days ago in the CPL with the Patriots winning by 21 runs at Warner Park.
Barbados Royals Form
The Barbados Royals have made a slow start to the tournament with just one win in their four matches. They will need to turn those results around fast if they are to push for a semi-final birth later on.
The Royals last match ended in a six wicket defeat to the Jamaica Tallawahs. Batting first, the Royals scored 151 runs with Azam Khan top scoring on 50 runs. Glenn Phillips added 31 runs but no other batsman passed the 20 runs mark.
Joshua Bishop put up a fight with the ball, taking 3-20 in four overs but it was not enough as the Tallawahs cruised home with more than two overs to spare.
Barbados Royals Injuries & Team News
Jake Lintott will fancy his chances of getting a game with the bowlers struggling. We could see a couple more changes with the Royals desperate to get back on the winning track.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Form
The St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have gotten their season off to a flying start with four wins from four matches. One of those victories came against the Royals.
Last time out the Patriots defeated the Jamaica Tallawahs by six wickets and two balls to spare. The Tallawahs scored 166 runs which was a very competitive total on that pitch.
In the chase Sherfane Rutherford continued his early season form, scoring 50 off just 26 balls. That was his third 50+ score in his last three matches. Opening batsmen Evin Lewis contributed 39 runs at thte top of the order.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Injuries & Team News
The Patriots won’t want to break their winning momentum on home ground. They could select the same side as against the Warriors.
Barbados Royals vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Barbados Royals vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Barbados Royals vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots live stream.
The St Kitts and Nevis Patriots are on fire with four wins in their last four fixtures. We are backing them to make it five from five with Sherfane Rutherford to top score.
For the Royals, Glenn Phillips offers the best value in the top scorer market.
Best Bet: Patriots Win Result $1.80 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Best Patriots Batsman Tip: Sherfane Rutherford Best Patriots Batsman $4.00 at Neds - 1 Unit
Best Royals Batsman Tip: Glenn Phillips Best Royals Batsman $4.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit