- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
Trinbago Knight Riders vs St Lucia Kings Predictions & Tips - Knight Riders tipped to reach final
- Trinbago Knight Riders vs St Lucia Kings predictions for Tuesday’s CPL cricket match
- Fixture will be played at Basseterre at 15:00 BST
- Knight Riders have won 4 of their last 5 matches
- Can the Kings find their early season form?
- Tips, stats, team news & preview
Colin Munro has been in good form ahead of the knockouts (Getty Images)
Trinbago Knight Riders vs St Lucia Kings Predictions
The Knight Riders are the form team coming into this final. Colin Munro has been explosive with the bat for the Knight Riders so we’re backing him to go big in this match.
- Trinbago Knight Riders vs St Lucia Kings Predictions
- Head to Head
- Trinbago Knight Riders Form
- Trinbago Knight Riders Injuries & Team News
- St Lucia Kings Form
- St Lucia Kings Injuries & Team News
- Trinbago Knight Riders vs St Lucia Kings Live Stream FAQ
- Trinbago Knight Riders have won 4 of their last 5 matches.
- Trinbago Knight Riders’ Colin Munro has scored 34+ runs in 3 of his last 4 matches.
- St Lucia Kings have lost 3 of their last 4 matches.
- St Lucia Kings’ Roston Chase has scored 30+ in 4 of his last 5 matches.
- St Lucia Kings’ Roston Chase scored 56 runs in his last match.
Head to Head
The Trinbago Knight Riders have won four of their last five matches against the St Lucia Kings. The Kings won their first meeting this season but the Knight Riders won their last encounter by 27 runs.
Trinbago Knight Riders Form
The Trinbago Knight Riders finished top of the Caribbean Premier League with six wins from their 10 matches. The top three teams all ended on 12 points but net run rate placed the Knight Riders at the top.
They were languishing out of the playoff spots but a run of four wins in their final five matches saw the Knight Riders go top. The Knight Riders last match ended in four run victory over St Kitts and Nevis Patriots.
After restricting the Patriots to 147 runs, Kieron Pollard top scored with a magnificent 51 from 22 balls to steer the Knight Riders home with one over to spare.
Trinbago Knight Riders Injuries & Team News
The Knight Riders are in cracking form so won’t be looking to change much for this knockout clash.
St Lucia Kings Form
The St Lucia Kings made a cracking start to the season but faltered towards the end. They just made it into fourth position after losing three of their final four matches.
In their last match, the Kings lost to the Barbados Royals by eight wickets. Roston Chased top scored with 56 runs while Rahkeem Cornwall hit 40 runs to take the Kings to 190 in their 20 overs.
Unfortunately the bowlers couldn’t back up the batsmen effort. The Royals scored the runs with more than an over to spare and only lost two wickets along the way.
St Lucia Kings Injuries & Team News
The Kings will be hoping to find some of their early season form. Their batting has been fine recently but they have struggled to contain the runs whilst bowling.
Trinbago Knight Riders vs St Lucia Kings Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Trinbago Knight Riders vs St Lucia Kings live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Trinbago Knight Riders vs St Lucia Kings live stream.
I am backing the Trinbago Knight Riders to continue their good form and qualify for the final. Colin Munro is tipped to be the top scorer.
For the Kings, Roston Chase has been very consistent despite poor performances around him. He will be looked at to score big runs.
Best Bet: Knight Riders Win Result $1.70 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Best Knight Riders Batsman Tip: Colin Munro Best Knight Riders Batsman $4.00 at Neds - 1 Unit
Best Kings Batsman Tip: Roston Chase Best Kings Batsman $5.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit