2023 Cricket World Cup Odds – India 9/4 favourites to lift trophy on home soil
- The 2023 Cricket World Cup starts October 5
- One-day tournament is taking place in India
- Hosts 9/4 favourites to lift trophy ahead of 11/4 England
England may be the defending champions heading into the Cricket World Cup, but it is India who are favourites to be lift the trophy later this year.
The tournament gets underway on October 5 and it is India who head the betting with Coral at 11/4 to become world champions for the third time.
India undoubtedly have one of the strongest squads on paper in the tournament, and the fact they will be playing in home conditions only strengthens their claims of lifting the trophy.
England are considered their biggest threats at 11/4, with Australia next up at 4/1 ahead of 11/2 Pakistan and the 9/1 duo of New Zealand and South Africa.
“We know how formidable India are in their home conditions, and we’ve seen plenty of support for them in our outright World Cup betting of late,” Coral’s Lewis Knowles told FreeTips.com.
“They are undoubtedly the team to beat, but England are the holders and one of the best white-ball sides in world cricket, so Jos Buttler’s team will be in confident mood ahead of the tournament kicking off next month.”
Latest 2023 Cricket World Cup Odds
9/4 India, 11/4 England, 4/1 Australia, 11/2 Pakistan, 9/1 New Zealand, 9/1 South Africa, 25/1 Sri Lanka, 50/1 Bangladesh, 66/1 Afghanistan, 500/1 Netherlands.
Top Betting Sites
30 November 2023
- HOU Rockets @ DEN Nuggets -
- South African Open Championship -
- MOUZ vs Apeks -
- Hero World Challenge -
- Complexity vs FURIA Esports -
- Flavio Cobolli vs Luca Nardi -
- Arthur Fils vs Dominic Stricker -
- Bengaluru vs Punjab -
- Jamshedpur vs Odisha -
- Luca Van Assche vs Alex Michelsen -
- FK Backa Topola v West Ham -
- AEK Athens v Brighton -
- Atalanta v Sporting -
- Besiktas v Club Brugge -
- HJK Helsinki v Aberdeen -
- Fenerbahce vs Real Madrid -
- Hamad Medjedovic vs Abedallah Shelbayh -
- Milano vs Zalgiris -
- Partizan vs Panathinaikos -
- Marseille v Ajax -
- Rangers v Aris Limassol -
- Liverpool v LASK Linz -
- Aston Villa v Legia Warsaw -
01 December 2023
- SEA Seahawks @ DAL Cowboys -
- Brisbane Roar v Western Sydney Wanderers -
- 2023 Long Distance Hurdle -
- Horse Racing
- York v Wigan -
02 December 2023
- Oregon @ Washington -
- Texas @ Oklahoma State -
- Georgia @ Alabama -
Today's Acca Tips
Horse Racing tips