- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals Predictions & Tips - Dhawan to lead Delhi Capitals into IPL final
- Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals predictions for Sunday’s Indian Premier League Qualifier match
- Fixture will be played in Dubai at 15:00 BST
- Delhi Capitals have won 4 of their last 6 matches
- Can Dhawan steer Delhi Capitals into the final?
- Tips, stats, team news & preview
Shikhar Dhawan backed for runs (Getty Images)
Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals Predictions and Tips
Delhi Capitals topped the IPL table and have won four of their lasts six matches. Momentum is with them so I'm backing the Capitals to secure their spot in the final.
- Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals Predictions and Tips
- Head to Head
- Chennai Super Kings Form
- Chennai Super Kings Injuries & Team News
- Delhi Capitals Form
- Delhi Capitals Injuries & Team News
- Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals Live Stream FAQ
- Chennai Super Kings have lost 3 of their last 6 matches.
- Chennai Super Kings’ Ruturaj Gaikwad has scored 101 & 45 runs in 2 of his last 4 matches.
- Delhi Capitals’ Shikhar Dhawan has scored 43, 39 & 24 runs in 3 of his last 4 matches.
- Delhi Capitals have won 4 of their last 6 matches.
Head to Head
Delhi Capitals have a strong record in this fixture, having won four of the last five encounters. Their last victory was by three wickets in a cliff hanger..
Chennai Super Kings Form
The Chennai Super Kings come into this game on the back of three defeats in their last six matches. They completed the round robin stage in second place on the table.
In their last match against the Punjab Kings, CSK batted first but struggled to get any momentum into their innings. Only Faf Du Plessis (76) really got going and ensured that they would post a relatively modest 134 in their 20 overs.
The Super Kings were never in the hunt defending a meagre total. Punjab Kings made light work of the chase as they came away with a six wicket victory.
Chennai Super Kings Injuries & Team News
The Chennai Super Kings have a settled lineup. Unless there are last minute injuries, they are expected to remain unchanged.
Delhi Capitals Form
Delhi Capitals have enjoyed an outstanding tournament thus far. They won four of their last six matches to ensure top spot on the table.
The Capitals last match was against the Royal Challengers Bangalore. Prithvi Shaw (48) and Shikhar Dhawan (43) got the Capitals off to a flyer as they posted a total of 164 runs.
The Royal Challengers Bangalore however capitalised on an indifferent display in the field from the table toppers. Anrich Nortje with 2-24 was the only bowler to make any sort of an impact as the men in red won by seven wickets.
Delhi Capitals Injuries & Team News
Delhi Capitals won't tinker with their side for this crucial match.
Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals live stream.
The Delhi Capitals are the form team coming into this match. I am backing the Capitals to win with Shikhar Dhawan to top score.
For the Super Kings I am tipping Ruturaj Gaikwad to top score.
Best Bet: Capitals Win Result $1.90 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Best Delhi Capitals Batsman Tip: Shikhar Dhawan Best Delhi Capitals Batsman $3.25 at Neds - 1 Unit
Best Chennai Super Kings Batsman Tip: Ruturaj Gaikwad Best Chennai Super Kings Batsman $3.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit