- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Predictions & Tips -Iyer can bat Knight Riders to victory
- Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders predictions for Sunday’s Indian Premier League match
- Fixture will be played in Abu Dhabi at 11:00 BST
- Kolkata Knight Riders have won their last 2 matches.
- Can Venkatesh Iyer help Kolkata Knight Riders solidify a playoff spot?
- Tips, stats, team news & preview
Knight Riders have won their last two matches (Getty Images)
Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Predictions and Tips
Kolkata Knight Riders have momentum after winning their last two matches. They are looking to secure a playoff birth so I'm backing the Kolkata side to win.
- Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Predictions and Tips
- Head to Head
- Chennai Super Kings Form
- Chennai Super Kings Team News & Injuries
- Kolkata Knight Riders Form
- Kolkata Knight Riders Team News and Injuries
- Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live Stream FAQ
- Chennai Super Kings' Faf Du Plessis has scored 30+ runs in 3 of his last 4 matches.
- Kolkata Knight Riders have won 3 of their last 4 matches.
- Kolkata Knight Riders Venkatesh Iyer has scored 53 and 41 runs in his last 2 IPL matches.
Head to Head
Chennai Super Kings have won four of the last five matches between the sides. The last encounter was an 18 run win for the men from Chennai.
Chennai Super Kings Form
Chennai Super Kings have won four out of their last five Indian Premier League matches. They sit top of the Indian Premier League table, with a spot in the playoffs virtually assured.
In their previous match, they won the toss and elected to field first against the Royal Challengers Bangalore. RCB managed to score 156 in their 20 overs after Dwayne Bravo's superb 3-24 in four overs.
Chennai came out strong in the chase as Ruturaj Gaikwan scored 38 and Faf du Plessis 31 runs in a 71-run opening stand. They fell soon after one another but the Super Kings got up with almost two overs to spare to win by six wickets.
Chennai Super Kings Team News & Injuries
With a spot in the playoffs virtually guaranteed, the Chennai Super Kings might look to give some of the fringe players a game. There are no reported injuries.
Kolkata Knight Riders Form
Kolkata Knight Riders have been in great form since the resumption of the league phase. They have won both of their matches since the break.
In their last encounter against the Mumbai Indians, they won the toss and elected to field first. Despite a blistering start by the Mumbai Indians, Lockie Ferguson with 2-27 and Sunil Narine with 1-20 off their 4 overs restricted Mumbai Indians to 155 runs in their 20 overs.
A blistering 88-run stand for the second wicket between Venkatesh Iyer (53) and Rahul Tripathi (74) saw the Kolkata Knight Riders cruise to a 7 wicket win with 29 balls to spare.
Kolkata Knight Riders Team News and Injuries
Having been in good form since the resumption, there will be reluctance to tinker with a winning formula. No changes are expected.
Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders live stream.
Kolkata Knight Riders have good momentum and the Super Kings may look to rest a few players. I am also tipping Venkatesh Iyer to top score for the Knight Riders.
The form of Faf du Plessis is backed for the Super Kings in the best batsman market.
Best Bet: Knight Riders Win Result $2.20 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Best Knight Riders Batsman Tip: Venkatesh Iyer Best Knight Riders Batsman $3.25 at Neds - 1 Unit
Best Super Kings Batsman Tip: Faf du Plessis Best Super Kings Batsman $2.63 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit