- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Predictions & Tips - Super Kings to be crowned IPL champions
- Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders predictions for Friday’s Indian Premier League final
- Fixture will be played in Dubai at 15:00 BST
- Ruturaj Gaikwad has scored 603 runs in 15 matches this season
- Can the Super Kings claim their 4th IPL title?
- Tips, stats, team news & preview
Chennai Super Kings can win their 4th IPL title (Getty Images)
Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Predictions
Chennai Super Kings have won four of their last five against the Knight Riders. They are backed to continue that dominance in the Indian Premier League final on Friday.
- Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Predictions and Tips
- Head to Head
- Chennai Super Kings Form
- Chennai Super Kings Injuries & Team News
- Kolkata Knight Riders Form
- Kolkata Knight Riders Injuries & Team News
- Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live Stream
- Chennai Super Kings have won 10 of their 15 matches this season.
- Chennai Super Kings have won 3 Indian Premier League titles.
- Chennai Super Kings have won 4 of their last 5 matches against the Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Chennai Super Kings’ Ruturaj Gaikwad has scored 603 runs in 15 matches this season.
- Chennai Super Kings’ Ruturaj Gaikwad is the 2nd highest run scorer in the 2021 IPL.
- Kolkata Knight Riders’ Shubman Gill has 427 runs in 16 matches this season.
- Kolkata Knight Riders’ Shubman Gill is the leading team run scorer in the 2021 IPL.
Head to Head
Chennai Super Kings have won four of the last five meetings against the Kolkata Knight Riders. In their last match earlier this season the Super Kings won a tight contest by two runs.
Chennai Super Kings Form
The Chennai Super Kings come into this final in great shape having finished second on the table. There will be no shortage of confidence given the the experience of winning this title within the squad.
In the qualifier against table toppers Delhi Capitals, CSK bowled first. The Capitals maintained momentum throughout the innings and managed to post an imposing 172 runs. Josh Hazlewood took 2-29.
Despite the loss of an early wicket, the yellow machine kept up with the required rate, thanks to an impressive partnership between Ruturaj Gaikwad (70) and Robin Uthappa (63). That secured the Chennai Super Kings a place in the final.
Chennai Super Kings Injuries & Team News
Barring late injury scares, the Chennai Super Kings are highly unlikely to make any changes. The same starting lineup as last match is anticipated.
Kolkata Knight Riders Form
The Kolkata Knight Riders have come through two tough qualifying rounds to get to the showpiece game.
In the second Qualifier against Delhi Capitals the Knight Riders were outstanding in the field. They gave nothing away and restricted the Capitals to 135 runs. Varun Chakravarthay was their main contributor with the ball with figures of 2-26.
The Knight Riders looked to be cruising to victory with a 96-run opening stand between Shubman Gill (46) and Venkatesh Iyer (55). What followed was a stunning collapse which saw them lose six wickets for seven runs.
The Kolkata side managed to limp over the line with a ball to spare but the dramatic collapse will have them worried going into the final.
Kolkata Knight Riders Injuries & Team News
Kolkata Knight Riders have no reported injuries. They will in all likelihood stick with the same side from the two knockout games.
Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live Stream
Where can I watch Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders live stream.
The Chennai Super Kings are backed to win their fourth IPL title. Ruturaj Gaikwad has been in stellar form for the Super Kings and is tipped to top score.
For the Knight Riders, I am backing Shubman Gill to continue his fine run by being their best batsman.
Best Bet: Super Kings Win Result $1.90 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Best Super Kings Batsman Tip: Ruturaj Gaikwad Best Super Kings Batsman $3.50 at Neds - 1 Unit
Best Knight Riders Batsman Tip: Shubman Gill Best Knight Riders Batsman $4.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit