- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders Predictions & Tips - Capitals set to reach IPL final
- Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders predictions for Wednesday’s IPL qualifier
- The fixture will be played in Sharjah at 15:00 BST
- Prithvi Shaw has been in stellar form over the last 2 matches for the Capitals
- Can Delhi Capitals make their second successive IPL final?
- Predictions, stats, team news & preview
Delhi Capitals can reach their second successive IPL final with victory over KKR (Getty Images)
Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders Predictions
The Delhi Capitals deservedly topped the 2021 IPL table and should raise their game to reach their second consecutive final. My best bet is a Capitals win in Sharjah
- Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders Predictions
- Delhi Capitals Injuries & Team News
- Kolkata Knight Riders Form
- Kolkata Knight Riders Injuries & Team News
- Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live Stream FAQ
- Delhi Capitals topped the 2021 Indian Premier League table.
- Delhi Capitals have won 10 of their 15 matches this season.
- Delhi Capitals have beaten Kolkata Knight Riders in 3 of their last 5 matches.
- Delhi Capitals’ Prithvi Shaw has scored 48 & 60 runs in his last 2 matches.
- Kolkata Knight Riders’ Shubman Gill has scored 57, 56 & 29 runs in his last 3 matches.
Head to Head
The Delhi Capitals have won three of their last five fixtures against the Kolkata Knight Riders. It was however the Knight Riders who won by three wickets in their meeting at the end of September 2021.
Delhi Capitals Form
The Delhi Capitals have enjoyed a very good season, topping the IPL table with 10 wins in their 14 matches. They however lost the first qualifier to the Chennai Super Kings which has resulted in them needing to win this to qualify for the final.
Over the course of the season the Capitals have been the best side in the competition but come into this fixture having lost their last two. In their last match against the Chennai Super Kings, the Capitals batted first and scored 172 runs in Dubai.
Prithvi Shaw smashed 60 off 34 balls while Rishabh Pant added 51 runs late in the innings. The Super Kings reached the target with two balls to spare to secure a four wicket win and a spot in the final.
Delhi Capitals Injuries & Team News
The Capitals will stick with the players who have gotten them this far, despite a slight drop in results.
Kolkata Knight Riders Form
The Kolkata Knight Riders just made it into the playoffs of the IPL in fourth place. They qualified ahead of the defending champions, Mumbai Indians due to a superior net run rate.
After winning three of their last four round robin matches, the Knight Riders beat the Royal Challengers Bangalore in the eliminator. Sunil Narine was the star taking 4-21 to restrict the Royal Challengers to a 138-run total.
On a difficult pitch the Kolkata Knight Riders won by four wickets with two balls to spare. Shubman Gill top scored on 29 runs while Sunil Narine topped off a superb all round performance by smashing 26 off 15 balls to win it.
Kolkata Knight Riders Injuries & Team News
The Kolkata Knight Riders form has been very good. They are unlikely to change their lineup for this fixture.
Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders live stream.
The Delhi Capitals are backed to reclaim their form and reach the IPL final. Prithvi Shaw is tipped to top score after two good innings' in his last two matches.
Shubman Gill is backed in the best batsman market for the Kolkata Knight Riders.
Best Bet: Capitals Win Result $2.00 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Best Delhi Capitals Batsman Tip: Prithvi Shaw Best Delhi Capitals Batsman $3.25 at Neds - 1 Unit
Best Knight Riders Batsman Tip: Shubman Gill Best Knight Riders Batsman $4.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit