- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals Predictions & Tips - Capitals to continue march towards playoffs
- Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals predictions for Tuesday’s IPL cricket match
- The fixture will be played in Sharjah at 11:00 BST
- Capitals have won 5 of their last 6 encounters against KKR
- Can the Delhi Capitals go top of the table?
- Tips, stats, team news & preview
Delhi Capitals have won five of their last six matches against the Kolkata Knight Riders (Gety Images)
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals Predictions
The Delhi Capitals are in good form and have a stellar record against the Kolkata Knight Riders. My best bet is for the Capitals to win this match.
- Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals Predictions
- Head to Head
- Kolkata Knight Riders Form
- Kolkata Knight Riders Injuries & Team News
- Delhi Capitals Form
- Delhi Capitals Injuries & Team News
- Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals Live Stream FAQ
- Kolkata Knight Riders’ Rahul Triphathi has scored 74* & 45 runs in his last 2 matches.
- Kolkata Knight Riders have lost 5 of their last 6 matches against the Delhi Capitals.
- Delhi Capitals have won their last 4 matches.
- Delhi Capitals’ Shreyas Iyer has scored 47* & 43 runs in his last 2 matches.
Head to Head
The Delhi Capitals have won five of their last six matches against the Kolkata Knight Riders. When they met earlier this season the Capitals cruised to a seven wicket win.
Kolkata Knight Riders Form
The Kolkata Knight Riders currently occupy fourth position on the IPL table on eight points. They have won two of their last three which has put them back into playoff contention.
After restarting the IPL with two successive victories, the Knight Riders came up short against the Chennai Super Kings in their last match. Batting first, Rahul Tripathi’s 45 runs led the Knight Riders to 171 runs in Abu Dhabi.
It was a good score given the conditions but the Super Kings managed to win the match off the final ball of their innings. Sunil Narine was the pick of the bowlers, taking 3-41 in four overs.
Kolkata Knight Riders Injuries & Team News
With no reported injuries, the Knight Riders should stick with a similar lineup that has proven successful over the last three matches.
Delhi Capitals Form
The Delhi Capitals are second on the Indian Premier League table with eight wins from their 10 matches. They are behind the Chennai Super Kings on net run rate alone.
Since returning the Capitals have won both their matches with relative ease. Last time out they saw off the Rajasthan Royals by 33 runs in Abu Dhabi.
Shreyas Iyer top scored on 43 runs as the Capitals posted a 154-run total. Anrich Nortje took 2-18 in four overs as the Delhi Capitals comfortably defended their total.
Delhi Capitals Injuries & Team News
Not many changes are expected from the Delhi-based outfit as they seek to jump above the Super Kings into top spot.
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals live stream.
The Delhi Capitals are backed to keep their winning record against the Knight Riders. Shreyas Iyer is tipped to top score for the Capitals.
For the Kolkata Knight Riders, the in-form Rahul Triphathi is backed to top score.
Best Bet: Capitals Win Result $1.66 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Best Delhi Capitals Batsman Tip: Shreyas Iyer Best Delhi Capitals Batsman $4.33 at Neds - 1 Unit
Best Knight Riders Batsman Tip: Rahul Triphathi Best Knight Riders Batsman $4.33 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit