- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Predictions & Tips - De Kock backed for runs as Mumbai seek playoffs
- Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders predictions for Thursday's Indian Premier League game
- Fixture will be played in Dubai at 15:00 BST
- De Kock has scored 50+ in 2 of his last 3 T20I matches
- Can Quinton De Kock hammer Mumbai to victory?
- Tips, stats, team news & preview
Quinton de Kock comes into the IPL in sublime form (Getty Images)
Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Predictions and Tips
Mumbai Indians have quality side and plenty of IPL experience. I am backing them to get the win in this encounter.
- Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Predictions and Tips
- Head to Head
- Mumbai Indians Form
- Mumbai Indians News and Injuries
- Kolkata Knight Riders Form
- Kolkata Knight Riders Team News and Injuries
- Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live Stream FAQ
- Mumbai Indians have won their last 4 matches against the Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Mumbai Indians’ Quinton de Kock has scored 30+ runs in 2 of his last 3 matches (IPL).
- Mumbai Indians’ Quinton de Kock has scored 36, 58 & 59 runs in his last 3 matches (T20 Internationals).
- Kolkata Knight Riders have lost 4 of their last 6 matches.
- Kolkata Knight Riders’ Shubman Gill scored 48 runs in his last IPL match.
Head to Head
Mumbai Indians have won four of the last five matches against the Kolkata Knight Riders. Their match earlier this season ended in a 10-run win for Mumbai.
Mumbai Indians Form
The Mumbai Indians are the most successful IPL side historically but have been inconsistent in 2021. They have won four and lost four of their eight matches and currently reside in fourth position.
This is their second match since the IPL returned after COVID-19 brought a halt to proceedings in April. Bowling first against the Chennai Super Kings, Adam Milne was the pick of the bowlers, taking 2-21 to restrict the Super Kings to 156 runs.
In reply the Mumbai Indians struggled to get any momentum into their innings. Saurabh Tiwary top scored with 50 runs but no one else passed the 20 runs mark. They reached 136 in their 20 overs to lose by 20 runs.
Mumbai Indians News and Injuries
Rohit Sharma missed the match against the Super Kings but should return in this encounter. That will provide a huge boost to the Mumbai-based outfit.
Kolkata Knight Riders Form
Kolkata Knight Riders are sixth on the table and are still in the race for a playoff birth. They have won just three of their eight matches so form will need to improve.
The Knight Riders made the perfect start a few days ago by smashing the Royal Challengers Bangalore in Abu Dhabi. Varun Chakravarthy and Andre Russell both took three wickets as the Royal Challengers were bowled out for 92 runs.
Shubman Giill (48) and Venkatesh Iyer (41) put on 82 runs for the opening partnership to steer the Knight Riders to a nine wicket win.
Kolkata Knight Riders Team News and Injuries
After a dominant performance last time out the Kolkata Knight Riders are likely to remain unchanged for this encounter.
Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders live stream.
The Mumbai Indians have dominated this fixture recently so I'm backing them to win. Quinton de Kock is tipped to top score for Mumbai after showing great form prior to the IPL.
For the Kolkata Knight Riders, Shubman Gill is backed to top score after hitting 48 runs in his last match.
Best Bet: Mumbai Indians Win Result $1.66 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Best Mumbai Indians Batsman Tip: Quinton de Kock Best Mumbai Indians Batsman $3.75 at Neds - 1 Unit
Best Knight Riders Batsman Tip: Shubman Gill Best Knight Riders Batsman $4.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit