- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders Predictions & Tips - Maxwell to fire RCB into final Qualifier
- Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders predictions for Monday’s Indian Premier League Eliminator match.
- Fixture will be played in Sharjah at 15:00 BST
- Royal Challengers Bangalore have won 4 of their last 6 matches
- Can Glenn Maxwell steer Royal Challengers Bangalore one step closer to the final?
- Tips, stats, team news & preview
RCB tipped for victory (Getty Images)
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders Predictions and Tips
Royal Challengers Bangalore will be desperate to make their first ever IPL final. They are in good form with four wins from their last six. My best bet is an RCB win.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders Predictions and Tips
- Head to Head
- Royal Challengers Bangalore Form
- Royal Challengers Bangalore Team News & Injuries
- Kolkata Knight Riders Form
- Delhi Capitals News and Injuries
- Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live Stream
- Royal Challengers Bangalore have won 4 of their last 6 matches.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore’s Glenn Maxwell has scored 51, 40, 57 and 50 runs in his last 4 innings.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore have won 4 of their last 5 matches against the Knight Riders.
- Kolkata Knight Riders’ Venkatesh Iyer has scored 38 and 67 runs in 2 of his last 4 innings.
Head to Head
Royal Challengers Bangalore have won four of their last five matches against Kolkata Knight Riders. It was however KKR that prevailed in their last match by nine wickets.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Form
The Royal Challengers Bangalore come into this game off the back of four wins in their last six games. They ended the round robin stage strongly to secure third place.
In their last match against Delhi Capitals, RCB bowled first and restriced the Capitals to 164 in their 20 overs. Mohammad Siraj with 2-25 was the pick of the bowlers.
After losing two quick wickets in the chase, Srikar Bharat scored 78 to help steady the ship. The job was finished by the in-form Glenn Maxwell who scored an unbeaten 51 runs to secure the points.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Team News & Injuries
The Royal Challengers Bangalore will be reluctant to make any changes to their lineup at this stage of the tournament. Barring late injury, no changes are expected.
Kolkata Knight Riders Form
Kolkata Knight Riders won four of their last six matches to edge into the playoff stages of the tournament. They claimed the last available playoff place by virtue of a superior net run rate to the Mumbai Indians.
Against the Rajasthan Royals last time out, KKR batted first and scored an imposing 171 runs. Shubman Gill scored 56 and Venkatesh Iyer 38 runs.
They were magnificent in the field as they skittled the hapless Royals for 85 runs. Shivam Mavi took 4-21 and Lockie Ferguson 3-18 in a dominant performance.
Delhi Capitals News and Injuries
Kolkata Knight Riders are in good form and should stick with the players that served them well in recent matches.
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live Stream
Where can I watch Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders live stream.
Glenn Maxwell has been in superb form in recent matches. He is backed to top score in a Royal Challengers Bangalore victory.
The Knight Riders have a few batsmen who've scored recently. Youngster Venkatesh Iyer has impressed the most and is backed to be their best batsman.
Best Bet: RCB Win Result $1.80 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Best RCB Batsman Tip: Glenn Maxwell Best RCB Batsman $4.33 at Neds - 1 Unit
Best Knight Riders Batsman Tip: Venkatesh Iyer Best Knight Riders Batsman $4.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit