- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Predictions & Tips - In-form Du Plessis to carry on CSK’s momentum
- Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings predictions for Thursday’s Indian Premier League match
- Fixture will be played in Sharjah at 15:00 BST
- Chennai Super Kings have won 5 of their last 6 matches
- Can Faf Du Plessis bat Chennai Super Kings to top spot on the table?
- Tips, stats, team news & preview
Chennai Super Kings can continue winning IPL run (Getty Images)
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Predictions and Tips
Chennai Super Kings are in superb form and are looking to secure their place at the top of the table. My best bet is for Faf du Plessis to take the yellow machine to an easy win
- Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Predictions and Tips
- Head to Head
- Sunrisers Hyderabad Form
- Sunrisers Hyderabad Team News & Injuries
- Chennai Super Kings Form
- Chennai Super Kings Team News and Injuries
- Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Live Stream FAQ
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have lost 5 of their last 6 matches.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad's Kane Williamson scored 51 runs in his last match.
- Chennai Super Kings Faf du Plessis has scored 43, 31 and 50 runs in 3 of his last 4 matches
- Chennai Super Kings Faf du Plessis has scored 30+ runs in 3 of his last 4 matches.
Head to Head
Chennai Super Kings have won three of the last five matches between the sides. The Super Kings won by seven wickets in their match earlier this season.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Form
Sunrisers Hyderabad have lost five of their last six matches and are firmly rooted to the bottom of the Indian Premier League table.
In their previous match against the Rajasthan Royals, they lost the toss and were asked to field. A solid effort in the field, along with Siddarth Kaul taking 2-36 in his four overs saw the Sunrisers Hyderabad restrict the Royals to 164-5 in their 20 overs.
Jason Roy was magnificent in the chase, scoring 60 off 42 balls which got the Sunrisers Hyderabad off to a flyer. Kane Williamson steered the ship home with a solid 51 runs as the Sunrisers won only their second match of the season.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Team News & Injuries
With a spot in the playoffs mathematically impossible now, they could look to shuffle the pack and give some fringe players game time.
Chennai Super Kings Form
Chennai Super Kings have won five of their last six matches and are the form team in the competition.
In their previous match against Kolkata Knight Riders, they lost the toss and were asked to field. KKR managed an imposing 171-6 in their 20 overs despite the best efforts of Shardul Thakur with 2-20 in four overs.
Faf Du Plessis and Ruturaj Gaikwad got the Super Kings off to their customary flying start. Du Plessis scored 40 and Gaikwad 43 runs but a middle order collapse almost cost CSK. Fortunately Ravindra Jadeja saw them home with a superb 22 off just eight balls.
Chennai Super Kings Team News and Injuries
No changes expected. With momentum firmly on their side, the Super Kings look to cement top spot with a convincing win.
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings live stream.
The Chennai Super Kings form has been incredible and that is backed to continue against the Sunrisers. Faf du Plessis is tipped to top score for the Super Kings.
Kane Williamson scored 51 runs last time out. With the team struggling they will once again look to him to score the runs.
Best Bet: Super Kings Win Result $1.66 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Best Super Kings Batsman Tip: Faf du Plessis Best Super Kings Batsman $3.50 at Neds - 1 Unit
Best Sunrisers Batsman Tip: Kane Williamson Best Sunrisers Batsman $3.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit