- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
Australia vs India 1st ODI Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - KL Rahul backed to lead India’s fight against Australia
- Australia play India in the 1st ODI at the SCG on Friday
- Australia won their last ODI series 2-1 against England in September
- KL Rahul scored 112 runs in his last ODI match and ended the 2020 IPL as the top run scorer
- Shreyas Iyer has scored 50+ runs in his last 3 ODI matches
- India have lost their last 3 ODI matches, all of which were against New Zealand
Australia Team News
India Team News
Australia vs India Head to Head
Australia vs India Odds
Australia vs India Match Up
Australia vs India Stats
- India’s KL Rahul has scored 88 & 112 runs in 2 of his last 3 ODI innings’.
- India’s KL Rahul scored the most runs(670) in the recently completed 2020 IPL.
- India’s Shreyas Iyer has scored 62, 52 & 103 runs in his last 3 ODI innings’.
- India have won 3 of their last 5 matches against Australia.
- Australia have won 2 of their last 3 ODI matches.
- Australia’s David Warner scored the 3rd most (548) runs in the 2020 IPL.
Australia vs India FAQ
Where can you watch Australia vs India live stream online?
You can check out our live streaming calendar for the Australia vs India live stream online.
Where is the Australia vs India 1st ODI match being played?
The Australia vs India 1st ODI match is being played at the SCG in Sydney, Australia.
When is the Australia vs India 1st ODI match being played?
The Australia vs India 1st ODI match is being played on Friday 27 November 2020.
Where can I get Australia vs India free bets?
Get Australia vs India free bets when you open a new betting account with an online bookmaker.
What competition are Australia vs India playing in?
Australia vs India are playing in a three-match ODI series in Australia.
Top Betting Sites
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet