- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
England vs Ireland 3rd ODI Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Runs at a premium at the Rose Bowl
- England lead the 3 match series 2-0
- England’s Sam Billings has scored 67 and 46 runs in his last 2 ODI innings
- Batsmen have struggled for runs in the first 2 ODI matches at the Rose Bowl
- Ireland’s Curtin Campher has scored 50+ runs in his first 2 ODI internationals
- The Rose Bowl will host its 3rd ODI in 5 days
England vs Ireland Head to Head
England vs Ireland Odds
England vs Ireland Match Up
England vs Ireland Stats
- England have won 16 of their last 20 ODI matches.
- England have won 9 of their 10 completed ODIs against Ireland.
- England’s Sam Billings has scored 67 and 46 runs in his last 2 ODI innings.
- England’s Jonny Bairstow scored 82 runs in his last ODI innings.
- Ireland’s Curtis Campher has scored 50+ runs in his last 2 ODI innings.
- Ireland's Curtis Campher has been their best batsman in the last 2 ODI matches.
- The Rose Bowl has seen under 520.5 runs in its last 6 ODI matches.
England vs Ireland FAQ
Where can you watch England vs Ireland live stream online?
You can check out our live streaming calendar for the England vs Ireland live stream online.
Where is the England vs Ireland 3rd ODI match being played?
The England vs Ireland 3rd ODI match is being played at the Rose Bowl in Southampton, England.
When is the England vs Ireland 3rd ODI match being played?
The England vs Ireland 3rd ODI match is being played on Tuesday 4 August 2020.
Top Betting Sites
Bet $1 Win $100 🏈 Green Bay vs New Orleans
BETMGM Sunday NFL Offer: (9/25-9/27)Saints vs Packers Bet $1, Win $100 if Either Team Scores a Touchdown this Sunday! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN and WV).BETMGM Sunday NFL Offer: (9/25-9/27)Saints vs Packers Bet 1, Win $100 if Either Team Scores a Touchdown this Sunday! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN and WV)
🥅 11/1 Premier League ACCA!
Fulham, Arsenal, Palace, Southampton, Liverpool, Leeds, West Ham & Newcastle all to SCORE boosted to 11/1!New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.William Hill is operated by WHG (International) Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar. William Hill is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (Number: 000-039225 R-319373-009) for customers in Great Britain, and licensed by the Gibraltar Government and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner (RGL no. 034 & 042) for all other customers.
Ts and Cs apply. 21+ only.