- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
West Indies vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI Predictions & Tips - Hope backed to rule over Sri Lanka again
- West Indies vs Sri Lanka predictions for Friday’s 2nd ODI cricket match
- The fixture will be played in North Sound at 13:30 GMT
- Shai Hope has scored 50+ runs in his last 4 ODIs against Sri Lanka
- I am backing Shai Hope to provide another batting masterclass in the 2nd ODI
- Predictions, stats, team news & preview
Shai Hope has scored two 100+ scores in his last four ODIs against Sri Lanka (Getty Images)
West Indies vs Sri Lanka Predictions
The West Indies dominated the 1st ODI thanks to a strong bowling effort and the brilliance of Shai Hope with the bat. It is difficult to look past Hope in the betting markets with an average of 87 in his last four innings. The best bet is for Hope to score over 32.5 runs.
- West Indies’ Shai Hope has scored 50+ runs in his last 4 ODI matches.
- West Indies’ Shai Hope has scored over 32.5 runs in 9 of his last 12 ODI matches.
- West Indies’ Shai Hope has scored the most runs in his last 4 ODI matches against Sri Lanka.
- West Indies’ Shai Hope averages 87 in his last 4 ODI matches against Sri Lanka.
- Sri Lanka’s Dimuth Karunaratne has scored 44, 52 & 52 runs in his last 3 ODI matches.
- Sri Lanka’s Danushka Gunathilaka has scored 56 & 55 runs in his last 2 limited overs matches against West Indies.
Head to Head
Sri Lanka lead the West Indies 11-3 in their last 14 completed ODI matches. West Indies won the 1st ODI of this series by eight wickets in North Sound.
West Indies Form
West Indies took a 1-0 lead in this three-match series against Sri Lanka after winning the 1st ODI by eight wickets in North Sound.
Sri Lanka elected to bat first on a slow pitch and got off to a flying start. The West Indies however pulled it back through Jason Holder (2-39) and Jason Mohammed (2-12) as Sri Lanka were bowled out for 232 runs.
The response from the West Indies was emphatic. Evin Lewis (65) and Shai Hope (110) put on a 143-run opening partnership before going on to win by eight wickets. That was Hope’s fourth successive ODI score of 50+ against Sri Lanka, two of which he went on to score 100+ runs.
West Indies Injuries & Team News
Everyone contributed for the West Indies in the 1st ODI so there shouldn’t be too much in the form of changes. An unchanged lineup is likely.
Sri Lanka Form
Sri Lanka will be disappointed with their showing in the 1st ODI against the West Indies. Batting first, Dimuth Karunaratne (52) and Danushka Gunathilaka (55) put on a 105-run opening stand.
Once they were gone the innings collapsed with wickets fell regularly. A crucial 50 runs from Ashen Bandara eventually got Sri Lanka to a decent total of 232 runs.
While it looked defendable on a slow pitch, West Indies’ dominated with the bat to cruise to victory by eight wickets.
Sri Lanka Injuries & Team News
Sri Lanka will want to strengthen their middle order after a collapse in the 1st ODI. Oshada Fernando could come in to bat at three in place of the inexperienced Pathum Nissanka while Niroshan Dickwella is also an option.
West Indies vs Sri Lanka Live Steam FAQ
Where can I watch the West Indies vs Sri Lanka live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the West Indies vs Sri Lanka live stream.
Shai Hope has four successive 50+ scores in ODI cricket and is backed to get over 32.5 runs in this match. He is tipped to go on and be the Windies top batsman and win the man of the match award.
For Sri Lanka, Danushka Gunathilaka batted superbly in the 1st ODI. He is backed to top score for the visitors.
Best Bet: Hope Over 32.5 Runs Over/Under Runs @-125.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Best West Indies Batsman Tip: Shai Hope Best West Indies Batsman @250.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Best Sri Lanka Batsman Tip: Danushka Gunathilaka Best Sri Lanka Batsman @350.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit
Man of the Match Tip: Shai Hope Man of the Match Tip @800.00 at 888sport - 1 Unit