- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
Australia vs India 2nd T20 Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - India backed to claim series victory
- Australia play India in the 2nd T20 on Sunday
- The match will be played at the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG)
- India have been victorious in their last 8 T20 matches
- Aaron Finch may miss the 2nd T20 with injury
- KL Rahul was India’s top scorer in the 1st T20 with 51 runs
Australia Team News
India Team News
Australia vs India Head to Head
Australia vs India Odds
Australia vs India Match Up
Australia vs India Stats
- Australia’s D’Arcy Short scored 35 runs in the 1st T20.
- India have won their last 8 T20 matches.
- India won the 1st T20 against Australia.
- India’s KL Rahul scored 51 runs in the 1st T20.
- India’s KL Rahul has scored 36+ runs in 5 of his last 6 T20 innings’.
Australia vs India FAQ
Where can you watch Australia vs India live stream online?
You can check out our live streaming calendar for the Australia vs India live stream online.
Where is the Australia vs India 2nd T20 match being played?
The Australia vs India 2nd T20 match is being played at the SCG in Sydney, Australia.
When is the Australia vs India 2nd T20 match being played?
The Australia vs India 2nd match is being played on Sunday 6 December 2020.
Where can I get Australia vs India free bets?
Get Australia vs India free bets when you open a new betting account with an online bookmaker.
What competition are Australia vs India playing in?
Australia vs India are playing in a three-match T20 series in Australia.
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet