- Sunday 19
- Monday 20
- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
Bangladesh vs Australia 5th T20 Predictions & Tips - Tigers set to close series with victory
- Bangladesh vs Australia predictions for Monday’s T20I cricket match
- The fixture will be played in Dhaka at 13:00 BST
- Can Bangladesh continue their dominance against Australia?
- I am tipping Bangladesh to close out the series with a win
- Tips, stats, team news & preview
Bangladesh can win the series 4-1 in Dhaka on Monday (Getty Images)
Bangladesh vs Australia Predictions
Run scoring has been tough for both sides in this series but Australia needed an incredible innings from Dan Christian to chase a meager 104-run total in the last match. Give their struggles with the bat we are sticking with Bangladesh in the 5th T20I.
- Bangladesh vs Australia Predictions
- Head to Head
- Bangladesh Form
- Bangladesh Injuries & Team News
- Australia Form
- Australia Injuries & Team News
- Bangladesh vs Australia Live Stream FAQ
- Bangladesh’s Shakib Al Hasan has scored 25+ runs in 6 of his last 9 T20 matches.
- Bangladesh lead the current series 3-1.
- Australia’s Mitchell Marsh has scored 30+ runs in 6 of his last 8 T20I matches.
- Australia’s Mitchell Marsh has scored 45, 45 & 51 in 3 of his last 4 T20I matches.
- Australia’s Mitchell Marsh has been the top team run scorer 3 of the last 4 T20I matches.
- Australia have lost 6 of their last 8 T20I matches.
Head to Head
Australia have won five of their last eight T20I matches against Bangladesh. The current series is however 3-1 in Bangladesh’s favour with one match to play. Australia won the 4th T20 in Dhaka by three wickets.
Bangladesh went into the 4th T20I against Australia hoping for an unprecedented chance of winning 5-0. Unfortunately in another low scoring encounter, they suffered a three wicket loss in Dhaka.
The Dhaka pitch has not been pleasant for batting during this series and proved the same again. Bangladesh could only score 104 in their 20 overs, Mohammad Naim top scored with 28 runs.
Australia took 19 overs to knock off the total. Mahedi Hasan and Mustafizur Rahman took two wickets each but there just wasn’t enough runs on the board.
Bangladesh Injuries & Team News
Bangladesh have already secured the series but with the World Cup later this year they will want to keep their successful combinations going. Russell Domingo is unlikely to change too much.
Australia eventually managed to get a win, only their second in their last eight T20I matches. They are 3-1 down in the series with one match to play.
Andrew Tye and Mitchell Swepson were the chief destroyers taking three wickets each, neither went for over 20 runs in their four overs. The Bangladesh total of 104 runs seemed low but given Australia’s poor batting displays it wasn’t an easy chase.
The Aussies can thank Dan Christian as he broke the back of the chase with a magnificent 39 off 15 balls. Despite that magnificent hitting fest Australia still took until the 19th over to score the winning runs. Five of the top seven batsmen failed to reach double figures.
Australia Injuries & Team News
Justin Langer will probably go unchanged into the final T20I. The slower bowlers have done the trick so he should see no reason to play around with the side.
Bangladesh vs Australia Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Bangladesh vs Australia live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Bangladesh vs Australia live stream?
Bangladesh are backed to bounce back in the 5th T20I with a win. Shakib Al Hasan has threatened with the bat this series and can go big here, he is tipped to top score and win the man of the match award.
Mitchell Marsh holds the value for Australia. He can top score for them for the fourth time in five matches.
Best Bet: Bangladesh Win Result @150.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Best Bangladesh Batsman Tip: Shakib Al Hasan Best Bangladesh Batsman @333.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Best Australia Batsman Tip: Mitchell Marsh Best Australia Batsman @350.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit
Man of the Match Tip: Shakib Al Hasan Man of the Match @700.00 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit