- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
New Zealand vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Predictions & Tips - In-form Seifert backed to go big yet again
- New Zealand vs Pakistan predictions for Tuesday’s T20 cricket match
- The match will be played at McLean Park in Napier at 06:00 GMT
- I am tipping Tim Seifert to be New Zealand's top scorer for the 3rd consecutive match
- Read on for more free predictions & betting tips
New Zealand vs Pakistan Predictions
- New Zealand’s Tim Seifert has scored 57 and 84 runs in his last 2 matches.
- New Zealand’s Kane Williamson returned to T20 cricket by scoring 57 off 42 balls in his last match
- New Zealand lead the 3-match series 2-0 after winning the first two T20’s.
- Pakistan’s Mohammad Hafeez scored 99 runs in the 2nd T20.
Head to Head
New Zealand Form
New Zealand Injuries & Team News
Pakistan Injuries & Team News
New Zealand vs Pakistan FAQ
What is the New Zealand vs Pakistan best bet?
My best bet is for Tim Seifert to continue his fine form by scoring over 23.5 runs and possibly going on to score 50+ as he has done in his last two matches.
Where can I watch the New Zealand vs Pakistan live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the New Zealand vs Pakistan live stream.
Top Betting Sites
23 January 2021
24 January 2021
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Boosts - Get 50/1, 6/1 enhanced odds and Free Bets
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Risk Free Bet - Money back if your bet loses
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 50/1 for McGregor to win in Round 1
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 6/1 for McGregor to win at Parimatch