- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
South Africa vs England 1st T20 Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Buttler can steer England to victory
- South Africa and England meet in the 1st T20 of a 3-match series at Newlands on Friday
- England beat South Africa in a T20 series earlier this year
- The Proteas have lost 4 of their last 6 T20 matches
- England batsman Dawid Malan is the No. 1 ranked T20 batsman in the world
South Africa Form
South Africa Team News
England Team News
South Africa vs England Head to Head
South Africa vs England Odds
South Africa vs England Match Up
South Africa vs England Stats
- South Africa’s Quinton de Kock scored the 6th most runs (503) in the 2020 IPL.
- South Africa have lost 4 of their last 6 home T20 matches.
- England beat South Africa 2-1 in their last T20 series in South Africa.
- England’s Jos Buttler has scored 44 & 77 runs in his last 2 T20 International matches.
- England’s Dawid Malan has scored 42 & 66 runs in 2 of his last 3 T20 International matches.
South Africa vs England FAQ
Where can you watch South Africa vs England live stream online?
You can check out our live streaming calendar for the South Africa vs England live stream online.
Where is the South Africa vs England 1st T20 match being played?
The South Africa vs England 1st T20 match is being played at the Newlands in Cape Town, South Africa.
When is the South Africa vs England 1st T20 match being played?
The South Africa vs England 1st T20 match is being played on Friday 27 November 2020.
Where can I get South Africa vs England free bets?
Get South Africa vs England free bets when you open a new betting account with an online bookmaker.
What competition are South Africa vs England playing in?
South Africa vs England are playing in a three-match T20 series in South Africa.
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet