- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
South Africa vs England 3rd T20 Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Malan to steer England to 3-0 whitewash
- South Africa and England return to Newlands for the 3rd T20 on Tuesday
- Dawid Malan batted brilliantly for 55 runs in the 2nd T20 to lead England to victory
- Quinton de Kock has shown fine form with 2 scores of 30
- Watch South Africa and England via the best365 live streaming service
South Africa Form
South Africa Team News
England Team News
South Africa vs England Head to Head
South Africa vs England Odds
South Africa vs England Match Up
South Africa vs England Stats
- South Africa’s Quinton de Kock scored the 6th most runs (503) in the 2020 IPL.
- South Africa’s Quinton de Kock scored over 25.5 runs in his last 2 T20 matches.
- South Africa have lost 6 of their last 8 home T20 matches.
- England have won 4 of their last 5 T20 matches against South Africa.
- England’s Dawid Malan scored 55 runs in the last match.
- England’s Dawid Malan is the world No. 1 T20 batsman.
South Africa vs England FAQ
Where can you watch South Africa vs England live stream online?
You can check out our live streaming calendar for the South Africa vs England live stream online.
Where is the South Africa vs England 3rd T20 match being played?
The South Africa vs England 3rd T20 match is being played at Newlands in Cape Town, South Africa.
When is the South Africa vs England 3rd T20 match being played?
The South Africa vs England 3rd T20 match is being played on Tuesday 1 December 2020.
Where can I get South Africa vs England free bets?
Get South Africa vs England free bets when you open a new betting account with an online bookmaker.
What competition are South Africa vs England playing in?
South Africa vs England are playing in a three-match T20 series in South Africa.
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet