- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
- Tuesday 30
- Wednesday 1
- Thursday 2
- Friday 3
- Saturday 4
- Sunday 5
- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
Bangladesh vs England Predictions & Tips - Buttler to bat England to routine victory at the T20 World Cup
- Bangladesh vs England predictions for Wednesday’s T20 World Cup match
- Fixture will be played in Abu Dhabi at 11:00 BST
- England have won 4 of their last 5 matches
- Can Jos Buttler continue brilliant form?
- Tips, stats, team news & preview
Big score predicted for Jos Buttler (Getty Images)
Bangladesh vs England Predictions
England began the tournament as one of the favourites and lived up to that billing with a thrashing of the West Indies. Jos Buttler was in fine form during that match and is backed to score over 25.5 runs here.
- Bangladesh vs England Predictions
- Head to Head
- Bangladesh Form
- Bangladesh Team News & Injuries
- England Form
- England Team News and Injuries
- Bangladesh vs England Live Stream FAQ
- England have won 4 of their last 5 matches.
- England have won 1 ICC World T20 title.
- England’s Jos Buttler has scored 73 and 24 runs in his last 2 matches
- Bangladesh have lost 3 of their last 5 matches.
- Bangladesh have never progressed past the group stage at an ICC World T20.
- Bangladesh’ Mohamed Naim has scored 62 and 64 runs in 2 of his last 3 matches.
Head to Head
Bangladesh and England have never met in the T20 format before.
Bangladesh scraped into the group stage via the Qualifiers by the skin of their teeth. They have lost three of their last five matches.
In their first group game against Sri Lanka, Bangladesh set an imposing total of 171 runs. Mohammad Naim scored 62 runs and Mushfiqur Rahim 57.
They were not as good with the ball though, as Sri Lanka made light work of a challenging target. Shakib Al Hasan with 2-17 was the pick of the bowlers, as Sri Lanka cruised home and inflicted a five wicket defeat on the Tigers.
Bangladesh Team News & Injuries
The Tigers have reported no new injuries in their squad. There are no changes expected.
England come into this tournament as one of the leading contenders. They proved why that was the case with an opening game thrashing of the West Indies.
Fielding first, the Three Lions were nothing short of magnificent. They never let the West Indies gain any sort of foothold and took wickets at regular intervals. A stunning 4-2 in just 2.2 overs from Adil Rashid was the icing on the cake.
Chasing a paltry total of 58 runs, Jos Buttler scored 24 runs. England did lose four wickets in the chase but won with more than half the overs remaining.
England Team News and Injuries
England are not expected to make any changes to their stellar lineup.
Bangladesh vs England Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Bangladesh vs England live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Bangladesh vs England live stream.
Jos Buttler is in good form. He is backed to score over 25.5 runs and be England's best batsman once again.
Mohammad Naim has been Bangladesh's most consistent performer. He is tipped to top score for the Tigers.
Best Bet: Buttler Over 25.5 Runs Over/Under Runs $1.83 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Best England Batsman Tip: Jos Buttler Best England Batsman $2.80 at Neds - 1 Unit
Best Bangladesh Batsman Tip: Mohammad Naim Best Bangladesh Batsman $3.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit