Ashes 2nd Test Odds – Australia slight favourites for Lords Ashes Test
- Australia lead the Ashes series 1-0
- Second Ashes Test starts on Wednesday, June 28
- Australians 11/10 to follow up Edgbaston victory
Australia batsman Pat Cummins celebrates after scoring the winning runs in the 1st Test (Getty Images).
Following their narrow win in the first Ashes Test at Edgbaston last week, Australia are slight favourites to win the second meeting with England.
The two teams will lock horns again this week, with the second Test getting underway at Lords on Wednesday.
The bookmakers have made the Australians marginal favourites to take a 2-0 series lead, with Coral pricing them at 11/10 at the time of writing.
Given England’s terrible record against the Australians at this venue, this will come as no major shock.
England have beaten Australia at Lords just once in the last 90 years, and they are 11/8 for a rare victory over the visitors this week.
“England’s record against Australia at Lords over the years is truly abysmal,” Coral’s Lewis Knowles “It’s no surprise to see the Australians installed as favourites for this.
“England go into the Test with a number of selection headaches, so it will be interesting to see which way they go in a game they really can’t afford to lose.
“Australia have been well-backed at 1/2 to win the series outright over the last few days, and that still seems to represent some value heading to a venue they have performed so well at over the years.”
Latest 2023 Ashes Odds
England vs Australia Ashes 2nd Test Odds
11/10 Australia, 11/8 England, 9/2 Draw
England vs Australia Ashes Series Odds
1/2 Australia, 11/4 England, 6/1 Draw
Top Betting Sites
30 November 2023
- South African Open Championship -
- MOUZ vs Apeks -
- Hero World Challenge -
- Complexity vs FURIA Esports -
- Flavio Cobolli vs Luca Nardi -
- Arthur Fils vs Dominic Stricker -
- Bengaluru vs Punjab -
- Jamshedpur vs Odisha -
- Luca Van Assche vs Alex Michelsen -
- FK Backa Topola v West Ham -
- AEK Athens v Brighton -
- Atalanta v Sporting -
- Besiktas v Club Brugge -
- HJK Helsinki v Aberdeen -
- Fenerbahce vs Real Madrid -
- Hamad Medjedovic vs Abedallah Shelbayh -
- Milano vs Zalgiris -
- Partizan vs Panathinaikos -
- Marseille v Ajax -
- Rangers v Aris Limassol -
- Liverpool v LASK Linz -
- Aston Villa v Legia Warsaw -
01 December 2023
- SEA Seahawks @ DAL Cowboys -
- Brisbane Roar v Western Sydney Wanderers -
- 2023 Long Distance Hurdle -
- Horse Racing
- York v Wigan -
02 December 2023
- Oregon @ Washington -
- Texas @ Oklahoma State -
- Georgia @ Alabama -