The Hundred Betting Tips
The latest The Hundred News
When is the 2021 The Hundred being played?
Where is the 2021 The Hundred being played?
When is the 2021 The Hundred Final?
How many teams feature in The Hundred?
Who was the 2020 The Hundred Champion?
The Hundred Rules
- It is 100 balls per innings. The team that scores the most runes win.
- The bowler can deliver five or 10 deliveries, the captain decides. There are no six-ball overs as in normal cricket.
- A bowler can deliver no more than 20 balls per innings.
- The bowling side can get one (1) timeout per innings of up to 2 mins 30 seconds. This has been seen in the IPL but the difference here is that the side can choose when to take it.
- Coaches can walk onto the field during the match to discuss tactics with players.
- The powerplay will be the 25 balls long.
- During the powerplay only two fielders are allowed outside of the inner ring (30 yards). This is the same as any other limited overs cricket match.
- The length of the match should last no longer than 150 minutes (two and a half hours).
- Each team is only allowed three overseas player.
The Hundred Teams
- Trent Rockets
- Southern Brave
- Northern Superchargers
- Welsh Fire
- Oval Invincibles
- Manchester Originals
- London Spirit
- Birmingham Phoenix
The Hundred Live Stream
The Hundred Fixtures
Latest Cricket News
The Hundred FAQ
What is The Hundred?
The Hundred is a cricket competition that is being launched in the UK. It will consist of 100 balls per innings.
When does the 2021 The Hundred start?
The 2021 The Hundred starts on 21 July 2021.
When is the 2021 The Hundred final?
The 2021 The Hundred final will be played on 21 August 2021 at Lord's in London.
How many teams participate in The Hundred?
The Hundred consists of eight (8) teams.